Prim Issue

Oneeko

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4716 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Hello there. A few days ago my friend Miyuki and I went in together to rent 2 sky worlds from the same land owner. They were 500$ a piece, with 300 prims for each chunk of land.

However there seems to be a prim glitch. Maybe it's because instead of having each of us rent the land, all the money was sent to me and I rented them both, then set her as the second resident. Whatever is going on though, instead of getting 300 prims for each sky world (or 600 total) , it's combining the prims for 300 total between the two. So essentially, we are paying for two plots of land, but only getting the prims for one.

We noticed this when we went to set up the second plot of land with our house, and found that with nothing on the land itself, we were at 200+ prims.

We have contacted the land owner, but they haven't replied, or even been online. It's been a couple of days and we really need this issue resolved asap. We have horses on the first plot of land that are growing, and running out of space really quick. We should have more than enough room prim wise, but because of the glitch we're cutting it really close.

Does anyone know of a way to fix this issue? Or someone else we can go to with this? I'm worried that this land owner won't sign on before the week is up, and we will be out of luck. :/

2 answers to this question

Unfortunately, only the land owner you are renting from can help you figure this one out.  I guess it depends on how your prim allotment is being managed.  For example, if this is a hipporent system then it counts prim based on total number of prim a user has in the entire sim.  So yes, if you paid both rental boxes then they will both show you as having prim.  So they double count your allotment.  Usually someone using the system knows that and will not evict a tenant over their prim allotment because it is double counted.

But again, you will need to sort this out with the land owner.

--Cinn

Are you sure you only have 300 total?  Each plot will show just 300; even if you rented both it will not show 600; and if it was combined each plot should show 150 if you look at the object tab in about land tab on each plot.

If it truely is a glitch..and we are having tons of server issues this week, only the owner can fix.  Send both an im and a notecard...check to see if he/she has an email on file or a web site you can contact.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4716 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.