BloodyKitty230

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1322 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello everyone, I'm looking for a 1024sqm area with.. 500 prims if possible? I'm open to a bit more or even a little less! I'm open to looking at locations but I'd rather not have a strange shaped land that'd be impossible to put a house down on! Grass or beach is fine or even roadside. I'd also like something thats around 1-2k to pay upfront if possible!

Open to discussing more on it! I also had gotten premium a day or so ago so I'm trying to stick with the guidelines on the land portion.

Thank you so much for your time everyone!

Edited by BloodyKitty230
fixing post

1 hour ago, BloodyKitty230 said:

Open to discussing more on it! I also had gotten premium a day or so ago so I'm trying to stick with the guidelines on the land portion.

mainland parcels at the size of 1024 sqm have 351 ór 702 Li/prims ( the last of course at double prim land :)  )
You mention premium, but if you rent, you can not use that free tier, that applies only to owned land, not rent, not private region.
Some rental companies have the ability to get a rebate if you donate your free tier level to their landgroup, but discuss this upfront.

1 minute ago, Alwin Alcott said:

mainland parcels at the size of 1024 sqm have 351 ór 702 Li/prims ( the last of course at double prim land :)  )
You mention premium, but if you rent, you can not use that free tier, that applies only to owned land, not rent, not private region.
Some rental companies have the ability to get a rebate if you donate your free tier level to their landgroup, but discuss this upfront.

I apologize. I'm still kind of new to this whole thing. 

Just now, Alwin Alcott said:

for?..
this are often things you can't find fast in knowledgebase or guidelines, no apologies needed.

I fixed my post to better suit what I'm going for! But just was apologizing because some people like to make you feel like your stupid or something so thats all.

Hi, My name is Darla I have about 15 parcels of 1024 land that I bought up and was hoping to rent most of them I put houses on and a few I left what was already there. They are all on the water and to tell you the truth I haven't had much luck renting them out. I have been thinking about abandoning some of them and sell some but I would just give you your choice free of charge and no strings. Just let me know and I would happily let you look and choose.  Darla

18 minutes ago, xDarlaLong said:

Hi, My name is Darla I have about 15 parcels of 1024 land that I bought up and was hoping to rent most of them I put houses on and a few I left what was already there. They are all on the water and to tell you the truth I haven't had much luck renting them out. I have been thinking about abandoning some of them and sell some but I would just give you your choice free of charge and no strings. Just let me know and I would happily let you look and choose.  Darla

Wow really? Well I'd be very interested to look at them! You can either message me back here or inworld (BloodyKitty230 Resident)

• 1 month later...

Hello everyone, I'm looking for a 1024sqm area with.. 500 prims if possible? I'm open to a bit more or even a little less! I'm open to looking at locations but I'd rather not have a strange shaped land that'd be impossible to put a house down on! Grass or beach is fine or even roadside. I'd also like something thats around 1-2k to pay upfront if possible!

Open to discussing more on it! I also had gotten premium awhile ago so I'm trying to stick with the guidelines on the land portion.

Hello everyone I decided to re-post because I messed up on my last post. I'm looking to purchase a 1024sqm area.  I'm open to looking at locations but I'd rather not have a strange shaped land that'd be impossible to put a house down on! Grass or beach is fine or even roadside. I'd also like something thats around 1-2k to pay upfront if possible!

Open to discussing more on it! I also had gotten premium awhile ago so I'm trying to stick with the guidelines on the land portion.

hello.

There are tons of parcels for sale and since this is the middle of the summer, as you can see the prices are low as 0.4 per meter..

Dont waste your time here in the forums.

There are more than enough choices :)

image.thumb.jpeg.ca7d0be6ffb3bd7c99b1274343c511fc.jpeg

1 hour ago, beethros Karas said:

hello.

There are tons of parcels for sale and since this is the middle of the summer, as you can see the prices are low as 0.4 per meter..

Dont waste your time here in the forums.

There are more than enough choices :)

image.thumb.jpeg.ca7d0be6ffb3bd7c99b1274343c511fc.jpeg

Thing is I have a hard time looking and nothing of interest comes up thats why.

On 8/6/2020 at 8:28 AM, BloodyKitty230 said:

I'm looking to purchase a 1024sqm area.  I'm open to looking at locations but I'd rather not have a strange shaped land that'd be impossible to put a house down on! Grass or beach is fine or even roadside. I'd also like something thats around 1-2k to pay upfront if possible!

On 8/6/2020 at 12:49 PM, BloodyKitty230 said:

Thing is I have a hard time looking and nothing of interest comes up thats why.

I think that the best way to find mainland parcels that meets one's requirements is by using the SL Map inworld, with the box ticked to show parcels for sale.  Parcels for sale will show on the map in yellow, and if you click on the  $ symbol on the parcel you will be able to see the land description, parcel size and cost.  You can also see the shape of the parcel and if the parcel is located along a road or by water, if the parcel is in the midst of a lot of other parcels, or if it's by abandoned land...  all from the map, so you can decide if it's worth TP'ing to for a closer look.  

Once you look at a couple of parcels for sale on the map that are square 1024's, you be able to pick out that size easier on the map. 

What you are searching for the price you listed isn't very realistic hence why you can't seem to find a place.

You might get lucky but it's not likely as those parcels are snatched up extremely fast (and often times resold for more.)

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1322 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.