Today's hint

animats

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1351 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

7 hours ago, animats said:

Today's hint: When hiding your secret sex room inside your mountain, don't locate it near the (128,128) default teleport landing point.

At least they tried to hide it.

I have some land right next to a G rated region and a few years ago somebody bought a fairly large parcel there and filled it up with all sorts of heavy sex toys all in the open, right next to a Linden Waterway and Linden Village. I can't remember it all but there was a Sex dock by the waters, a derelict half open BDSM shack and a Sex container - a rusty old cargo container without doors and with a filthy matress and a duck inside.

He didn't last long of course. ARs didn't work but one of the neighbours (not me) came up with some very interesting and unconventional methods to persuade him to leave.

53 minutes ago, ChinRey said:

If you ever found out what that duck was for, please don't tell.

The duck might have been as a result of either being hard of hearing, or not paying enough attention to orders..........................................

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

31 minutes ago, BelindaN said:

The duck might have been as a result of either being hard of hearing, or not paying enough attention to orders..........................................

Next order: a 12 inch pianist?

• Haha 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1351 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.