Is there a way to transfer lindens between accounts without logging them both in and paying the alt?

GrayNathan

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1355 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

4 answers to this question

6 minutes ago, GrayNathan said:

Is there a way to transfer lindens between accounts without logging them both in and paying the alt?

I usually do it on my land and then have the alt go buy something.

Technically, you only have to log in the one doing the paying. 

There is no way, that I know of, that will let the paying person not log in -- i.e. no way to pay from dashboard -- and no way for the alt to just take the money.

• Like 3

The devices Joselin suggests are cute, but not necessary.  I am guessing that they also require debit permission from both the owner and her alts.  While I am not opposed to that, I don't like giving debit permission to any objects if I don't have to.

You can do what you want by simply logging in whichever account you want to pay FROM.  Then give money to the account you wish to, using the Pay function.  They don't have to be online to receive the money.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Technically, you only have to log in the one doing the paying. 

There is no way, that I know of, that will let the paying person not log in -- i.e. no way to pay from dashboard -- and no way for the alt to just take the money.

I only ever buy lindens on my main account. I figured it would be easier to keep track of how much I have. I've been giving my alts the money when they need it. its just annoying and i was wondering if there an easier way.  Its not that big a deal if there isn't. just kinda hoping.

Edited by GrayNathan
Typo

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1355 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.