• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Smart AI is smart.

Well, this isn't right XD

Posted Images

I had to dig out one of my non-furry pics for this; it (obviously) doesn't recognise a wolf's face as an actual face. Pleased with the result though; 23 is right in the middle of the age range I was aiming for.

200506_003.jpg.1b4ca96ab3f03daecde291c31252bef2.jpg

• Like 2
16 hours ago, Talligurl said:

age2.png.bc4c8e7d8eb1f399dcefcbd6e6758f26.png

Gah! You just broke my theory about that kind of lips and big, round eyes being a guaranteed "under 20" indicator for the algorythms. 😄

I'm fairly certain that I once read a discussion breaking down the visual clues and related age conclusions. But perhaps not on here?

• Like 1
On 8/6/2020 at 10:17 AM, Lillith Hapmouche said:

Gah! You just broke my theory about that kind of lips and big, round eyes being a guaranteed "under 20" indicator for the algorythms. 😄

I'm fairly certain that I once read a discussion breaking down the visual clues and related age conclusions. But perhaps not on here?

I love the t-shirt!  🙂

• 3 weeks later...

Well that was fun. I was a little worried because I've been told sometimes SR can look a bit younger than I want her too. Might be the pigtails she sometimes wears? I tried several headshots and most were around 25-26, which seem about right. The outliers were 23 and 29.  This is a quick shot I did for checking skin tones about a month ago, and this is pretty much my normal look as of late. I'll take it.

image.thumb.png.51611f2a443807d4e1c661bede0edbca.png

• Like 2
On 8/26/2020 at 6:28 AM, asteriddle said:

it wouldnt detect any faces on my main furry avatar but i'm surprised i got a result out of my anime av

unknown.png

Edited by BeautifulXu
not my picture.
  • Confused 1