You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1358 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

You can go FAR beyond the limits of the Appearance sliders.  I have seen tiny avatars only a few inches high, and giant avatars about 30 or 40 meters high.

Some landowners set height limits for visitors to their places.  While I am normal human height, I don't go to those places.

• Like 2

Depending on the type of activities happening on an adult rated region, whether or not your avatar looks like an adult rather than a teen or child may be as important or more important than your avatar height.  The bottom line though, is that it's the decision of the region owner/administrators, and that it is a subjective decision.  

• Like 1

Many sim owner are idiots, who think women should be 3 meters tall Kardashians in their 40s with clowns make up to count as "adult". But no official height rule exist (as it wouldn't make sense) and so its just a matter of looking for sims with equally resonable owners.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, BrunaLuzGold said:

Hello, I would like to know if there is a minimum and maximum height for female avatars, other than those imposed by the island, to attend adult islands.
If so, what would be this height.

Thank you for your reply.

There is no official ruling on this. Each region owner is free to make up their own mind on this. The sensible ones base their decision on the avatar's overall appearance rather than height. Unfortunately many such owners are not sensible.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1358 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.