Dance Challenge

Strawberry Linden

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 585 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

• Lindens

Second Life Dance Challenge.jpg

I know I've been slacking in the challenges department lately, but the SL17B employee campaign kept me busy for the whole month of June. Then in July, I had so much on my plate. Now that we're in August, I hope to get back to doing these more often.

Yesterday for fun I decided to do some dancing using both of my Strawberry avatars. You can watch the full video on my Strawberry Singh Flickr page at this link

All work and no play makes Berry a dull girl

To participate in this challenge, take a picture or video of your Second Life avatar dancing! Share your image or video in this post!

If you decide to do this challenge and post it on any social networks, don’t forget to use the hashtags #SecondLifeChallenge and #DanceChallenge. You can also add your images and videos to the Second Life Challenge Flickr Group as well as the Official Second Life Group

Looking forward to seeing your dances, especially because I need to buy some more, my inventory is severely lacking in dances!

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Strawberry Linden said:

Yes! Absolutely would love some couples swing dances! Your image is fabulous, thank you for sharing!

Little tip if you're in a club and you like the dances, if you can find the original Intan/TIS machine (not a remote caller) you can right-click and look in the contents, find the dance you like and look at its properties to find the creator's name and figure out where it comes from.  

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I have two candidates as one might be not fitting as slav squatting aint a full dance so i included a slav squad pic and a caramel dansen vid why cause i am transgender and wanted to show both my old side(male) and new side (female)

also i like slav music

Snapshot_004.png

Edited by Ender Leven
  • Like 5

On 8/4/2020 at 12:01 AM, Strawberry Linden said:

Second Life Dance Challenge.jpg

I know I've been slacking in the challenges department lately, but the SL17B employee campaign kept me busy for the whole month of June. Then in July, I had so much on my plate. Now that we're in August, I hope to get back to doing these more often.

Yesterday for fun I decided to do some dancing using both of my Strawberry avatars. You can watch the full video on my Strawberry Singh Flickr page at this link

All work and no play makes Berry a dull girl

To participate in this challenge, take a picture or video of your Second Life avatar dancing! Share your image or video in this post!

If you decide to do this challenge and post it on any social networks, don’t forget to use the hashtags #SecondLifeChallenge and #DanceChallenge. You can also add your images and videos to the Second Life Challenge Flickr Group as well as the Official Second Life Group

Looking forward to seeing your dances, especially because I need to buy some more, my inventory is severely lacking in dances!

If you're going to dance, do it in STYLE.

Behold, Second Life's First, and ONLY, Morris Dancers in action!

(For those who haven't a clue what I'm wittering on about, youtube it)

Morris Dancers, Adamburp Emigre and Monty.png

• Like 5

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 585 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.