$L1000 for your photo

Nichiren Dinzeo

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1359 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Pay: $L1000 per photo we choose to use.

Subject: Photos of Females only. If you have a photo that includes a male as a secondary supporting subject that you think is exceptional, we will consider it.

Theme: Private parts must be covered but can be very scantly covered. Slight hints are acceptable and desirable. Sexy, erotic, innocent, controlling or controlled, lost, compromised, nostalgic, classy, dangerous, fresh from a fight or any other suggestive pose is highly desirable. Full body shots are preferred and desired.

Quality: We are seeking quality art that targets the male imagination.  The use of solid Secondlife photo techniques coupled with external tool enhancements (photoshop, etc…) is desirable. We are not looking for run of the mill SL selfies.

Terms:  You retain full rights to your work.  Our payment gives us the right to use your work for our own purposes.

How to submit your work or for further inquiry: Send a link to your work (preferably flickr) to Nichiren Dinzeo in-world.

Thank you.

Nichiren Dinzeo

Pay: $L1000 per photo we choose to use.

Subject: Photos of Females only. If you have a photo that includes a male as a secondary supporting subject that you think is exceptional, we will consider it.

Theme: Private parts must be covered but can be very scantly covered. Slight hints are acceptable and desirable. Sexy, erotic, innocent, controlling or controlled, lost, compromised, nostalgic, classy, dangerous, fresh from a fight or any other suggestive pose is highly desirable. Full body shots are preferred and desired.

Quality: We are seeking quality art that targets the male imagination.  The use of solid Secondlife photo techniques coupled with external tool enhancements (photoshop, etc…) is desirable. We are not looking for run of the mill SL selfies.

Terms:  You retain full rights to your work.  Our payment gives us the right to use your work for our own purposes.

How to submit your work or for further inquiry: Send a link to your work (preferably flickr) to Nichiren Dinzeo in-world.

Thank you.

Nichiren Dinzeo

Message me in world. My boyfriend runs a photo studio and has a lot of erotic photos and female models under his employment including myself. Would love to discuss more of exactly what you’re looking for and work together to make that happen. 

And you want these photos submitted where? What form/format? Minimum and Maximum size?

What is your intended use? Are the images going to be used to promote controversial topics; BLM, Pro-Life, Trump?

I think you'll need to provide a bit more information to get good participation.

On 8/3/2020 at 5:28 AM, Nalates Urriah said:

And you want these photos submitted where? What form/format? Minimum and Maximum size?

What is your intended use? Are the images going to be used to promote controversial topics; BLM, Pro-Life, Trump?

I think you'll need to provide a bit more information to get good participation.

Any format.We can modify as needed. We currently have 8 artists and it is growing.  Just send me a link to where I can find them.  Nichiren Dinzeo in SL or send me the pic to NichirenDinzeo@yahoo.com Thanks.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1359 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.