Trouble Customizing AO

EuphieDesu

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1360 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

So basically I decided to go ahead and make my own AO with poses I bought. I found this tutorial: 

I followed it word for word, but I am having trouble for some reason. I get an error saying, "[13:46] Could not find animation ''. I don't know what to do because I know I did it correctly. I know she did it with a Vista AO hud, does it not actually work with a BodyLanguage AO hud? Because that's the only thing that I think is the problem here. This was the code I put for the poses I wanted in the AO: "[ Standing ]:Z.S: Pose Me #4 (Bento Hands)|:Z.S: Ira animation 4|:Z.S: Bev Animation 3|:Z.S: Bento Pose set peace 1|". Please let me know if I did anything wrong. I also had already put the poses themselves into the AO of course. 

Also, yes, I did copy and paste the exact names of the poses in the notecard. So I don't know what the problem is.

Edited by EuphieDesu

What viewer are you using? I use the Firestorm ao, and all I do is drop animations into it and let it know what kind of animation it is via the drop down. Super easy if you aren't switching to other viewers all the time.  If you are using a zhao or some other kind of 3rd party ao, there should be a feature that basically has you restart the ao by loading the changed note card and the script will read it and either start doing the animations or give you an error looking for those listed in the card.

Grab the cheap AO from Akeyo, clear out all the animations you don't want.  Leave all the scripts and such inside.  Drop it on the ground then just drag your animations in.  No notecards, no nothing.  It may ask what type of animation it is and provides a drop down menu.  

For really good tech support, ask your questions in the Answers section of this forum.

You really need to tell us which viewer and computer you use when asking a question like this. An image of the notecard and an image of the AO's Contents would help.

Edited by Nalates Urriah

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1360 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.