Hello! I have a problem, I don't receive in my inventory from Midnight Mania or Lucky Chairs

Adina Daines

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4722 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

When I log in the last location is always the same, even if I loged out from other place and I don't receive in my inventory everything I won from Midnight Mania and Lucky Chairs. Some messages repeat everytime I enter, from Midnight Mania, but I don't receive the items in my inventory, even if I pushed the "keep" button. I suppose if I buy anything is the same problem. I don't receive in my inventory. Please, someone helpm! Thank you!

10 answers to this question

I'm also having the same (or similar) issue.

Started about 7 hours ago, I couldn't login at all with the message "Login failed." After several attempts I finally managed to login.

Since then, however, it's as if my account is in a read-only mode. Any changes I've made to my appearance, location and inventory (such as items I've purchased) has been rolled back when I log back in.

I was also unable to rez the items I had purchased, however the transaction exists on the transactions page, and L$ has been taken from my account.

Hi everyone.

I am having the same problem too. I cannot change clothes and I cannot receive anything to my inventory. I just made a large purchase that is time sensitive and although I received it - it is not in my inventory. I do not know much about how SL works technically and this is just making me cry =(((

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4722 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.