ღ SL Age of Avatar  (how long have you been in SL?):
5 years 7  months

ღ RL Age:25 

ღ Gender: Female

ღ Time Zone (real life wise): EST

ღ When do you usually come online on SL?: 
Often, depending on RL obligations.

ღ Primary Language: English 

ღ Will you voice verify/use outside of SL contacts? If yes, through what media outlets would you prefer?:

Yes. I use discord. I sometimes voice in local with friends that I am comfortable with. I will voice directly with someone only when comfy with them.
           (¯`v´¯)                                                         (¯`v´¯) 
           `*.¸.*´                                                        `*.¸.*´ 
           ¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨) (`'·.¸(`'·.¸  ¸.·'´) ¸.·'´)  (¨*•.¸ (¨*•.¸`•.¸  
          (¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•               •`¯¨• ¸¸ `•. `•.¸) `•.¸) 

ღ Relationship Status In RL & SL Currently?:
rl i am taken
sl single

ღ Are you looking for RL, SL, or both relationships? Explain?:
SL ONLY, please.
I am not looking for a new RL,  but some aspects of RL can be shared and included if the time is right...and if the Daddy I meet is right. How much of my RL I can share will need to be discussed and determined once a connection is made with the right Daddy. 

ღ How long have you been in the lifestyle?:
a few years not long 

ღ How do you spend your time in SL? (RP, hud games, surfing, riding, friends etc):
I am an SL DJ and primarily spend time with with my EFFIN BESTIE or hanging out at Sugarland.

ღ What form does your avatar take on in SL?:
human female

ღ Tell us a bit about yourself?: 
I'm shy, but consider myself fun when I get to know the person/s I am around. I am honest, and I have zero tolerance for bs.

ღ What are you looking for in a partner?:
I am looking for a Daddy Dom to care for and nurture me, with mutual likes and kinks. I need Daddy to be there for me, to be honest and Monogamous is a must! I have too many bad experiences with the poly doms and Daddies.

ღ Is there anything else you'd like to share?:
I have three adorable kiddos, two with special needs. Simple as that. They come first. So, you will need to be patient when I need to take care of their needs, as they will always come first. That said, I try to be very attentive to my SL Daddy, and be there for him whenever I can.

I am looking for something long term. If all you are wanting is a hook up, there are some whore sims that will be glad to have. K thx. :D

I will share more as time goes along in conversation. A girl's gotta leave a little mystery to explore. *smiles*