direct link to SL online chat? (seriously need help here)

WildEagle Darkwatch

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2636 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

If you have a Premium account, youshould be able to reach live chat through https://support.secondlife.com/create-case/. If you have a billing issue and need to talk with someone, you can try 

Toll-Free (US/Canada)
Long-Distance

Our Billing team is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Local Toll-Free numbers

* France: 0805.101.490
* Germany: 0800.664.5510
* Japan: 0066.33.132.830
* Portugal: 800.814.450
* Spain: 800.300.560
* UK: 0800.048.4646
* Support is in English Only

No, this is not Live Chat. If you ever need Live Chat, just go to https://support.secondlife.com/contact-support/. If you are a Premium member, the link should be on the right side of the page.
The answer to your SSL question is easy, however. Close your web browser and log in again with the Internet Explorer browser. You should be able to navigate to the profile page with it. When you have done that once, your computer will have the proper certificate for the site, so you may go back to using your preferred browser.
For the future ... If you have a question for us in Answers, please start a new thread. When you add your question to someone else's unrelated thread, it will very likely go unnoticed and unanswered. You got lucky this time. :)

At issue is Vanda's Pocket Park in Tharu and Igbo. I started Parkland People and put my land in it, I being lead person because it waS cheaper that way. I was off line for quite a while and somehow I am not only not head person but I am no longer even listed as a member. Some land was still listed as belonging to me and I tried, inexpertly, to rescue my items from half buried. Next time I went on I could no longer terraform, that land nor belongs to Parkland People, and I am incommunicado. Should I just pull everything into my inventory and leave . Can they do this? I can't even ask them what's going on or ask to be returned to the group because nothing I say or they say goes in or out.

Thanks for clarification, Vanda. I have logged in and have gone to look at Vanda's Pocket Park. When I try to join the group, I see no one listed in the group at all (not even newly-joined me) which suggests either my viewer is not compatible (which viewer are you using? - an up-to-date one?).

That is surprising When I go to whats left, where my platform , piano and bonsai collection in the tall structure and I click on the land , I seemed to get other.

When I go to Parkland People I don't see my name except as founder.

I have to be gone for a few hours. How can we get back in touch? senahav@gmail.com

Please don't put any email addresses on here, Vanda. And I have to be away too, for some sleep! I am hoping someone else will join the thread (we should perhaps have remained on your other thread - the one you started - I shall cut and paste all of this so far onto there I think, in the hope someone else can come and unravel.

Meantime, I am for the moment at Tharu 126,223,37, and the land details say I am on a 3344m parcel of land belonging to The Parkland Group, entitled Vanda's pocket park. And I cannot at all see why you are blacklisted here.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2636 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.