Just a question about possibly selling commissions..

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1355 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Yes, I think possibly, depending upon what you charge, and -- assuming the idea is to draw pictures of people's avatars -- how adept you are at capturing people's distinctive looks.

Why don't you put together some samples for a sort of portfolio, and advertise in classified section of the forum? See if it takes off!

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

Yes, I think possibly, depending upon what you charge, and -- assuming the idea is to draw pictures of people's avatars -- how adept you are at capturing people's distinctive looks.

Why don't you put together some samples for a sort of portfolio, and advertise in classified section of the forum? See if it takes off!

Thank you so much for the response! 

Where would that be, that part of the forum? I'm brand new to the forums, I apologize. 

I am a little confused as as far as I know advertising isn't allowed and there is no "classified" section of the forums. Maybe that was supposed to be a joke but a new person wouldn't know that. 

To the OP --- you can put an add in the classifieds inworld but not in the forums.   Not your fault. Most don't know that when new. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Chic Aeon said:

I am a little confused as as far as I know advertising isn't allowed and there is no "classified" section of the forums. Maybe that was supposed to be a joke but a new person wouldn't know that. 

To the OP --- you can put an add in the classifieds inworld but not in the forums.   Not your fault. Most don't know that when new. 

Oh, thank you very much! I'll have to figure out how to do that then. Thank you so much! :)

37 minutes ago, Tripodal said:

Oh, thank you very much! I'll have to figure out how to do that then. Thank you so much! :)

Chic is right . . . You can put in want ads and you can advertise land, but not anything else -- at least in theory. That wasn't a joke, though: it was a mental hiccup.

To place a classified -- which unfortunately costs money -- follow these directions. And good luck!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

Chic is right . . . You can put in want ads and you can advertise land, but not anything else -- at least in theory. That wasn't a joke, though: it was a mental hiccup.

To place a classified -- which unfortunately costs money -- follow these directions. And good luck!

No worries, it happens! Thank you both so very much! 

• Like 1

OMG your pics are awesome! people make thousands of lindens with pics like these! you should definitely try it out!

first, you should make your flickr account too so that other people can view your pictures<33

Edited by shiviex

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1355 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.