Hair

Bagnu

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1349 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I'm trying to get a more detailed look, and I've spent many hours on MP for things. I've been experimenting with a different head (LeLutka Erin) and skins, and I'm attaching my results so far. Still demo skin though. Could anyone help me find better hair that is similar to my pic??? 

Pearl Skin test3_001.png

Like they mentioned haha Doux is super popular and they have tons of different styles! There’s also Rama Salon, that have tons of varieties as well! But also I think if you search up hair in  inworld search they usually list hair stores and could always check some out!

• Thanks 1

My favourites are Truth and Magika. In particular, I look for styles with a built-in mesh hairbase because they look so much more realistic than wearing a tattoo-layer hairbase. Magika has just in the last couple of weeks released a couple of new styles with new textures and they look absolutely superb with a very high level of realism.

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, SassySam87 said:

Been mentioned a lot of times already, but Doux hairstyles seems a bit similar to what you have on, if that's what you like.

I also like Olive, Mina, Ayashi and Limerence, Moon, Truth and Navy+Copper.

I love what I have on. I also like the secretarial updo type.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1349 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.