i have a question

misstcupid1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1357 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I got my acct locked because I put up a blog ....what's the process of being able to put up your blog .......im not sure what I did........can you put your personal blog up what can I or cant do on this community dont want my acct lock anymore......so can some1 help me with this questions 

4 answers to this question

I don't understand exactly what you did, or why your account was locked, but there's no way to operate a blog within SL.  If you want to have a blog, you can create one in Wordpress or some other platform and then let friends know how to find it.  The only blogs in SL are the official ones that are run by Linden Lab (See the tab at the top of this page).

3 hours ago, misstcupid1 said:

I got my acct locked because I put up a blog ....what's the process of being able to put up your blog .......im not sure what I did........can you put your personal blog up what can I or cant do on this community dont want my acct lock anymore......so can some1 help me with this questions 

There is no place in these forums where you can post a blog.  You can create threads in the various discussion areas, but they must meet the Community Guidelines (http://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/Linden_Lab_Official:Community_Participation_Guidelines).

If you want to create a blog, you'll need to look at external blog sites.

...and if you're talking about a blog ABOUT SL, made with Wordpress or Blogger, there are TONS of blogs out there about Second Life.  The only way you could get in trouble for doing that is if you're using Linden Lab's trademarks on your blog, which you shouldn't ought to do.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1357 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.