Qavimator Old Version

Susan Tamalyn

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1293 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hey Everybody :) I do have the newest version of Qavimator and I've even found the older original Avimator  however the New Qavimator really seems more uncomfortable plus I'm not sure its running correctly. I've recently had to get a new PC. Does anybody here know where I can find a DownLoad for an Older Qavimator?

As far as I know there are only two with the "new" one being in beta (last time I checked anyway).  A search in Google can get you a download for the old one but you say you HAVE the old one so your post is pretty confusing. The newer version that they were working on was supposed to be Bento and of course the old one is not.  

Beware of some of those downloads and be sure and check for viruses and malware. It appears that the long time home page for Qavimator is no longer valid.       

You can use Blender but you will really need Avastar to get much accomplished. See some recent threads in the animation forum .

Thank you :) I do have the Original Avimator again (That's actually very simple to work with) and I had (before now) only the newest Qavimator. The newest Qavimator isn't at all as smooth or compliant to work with. Now with the 1st of both again, I can resume where I picked up before my old PC had a HD Failure. I've *Tried Blender off and on since it came out I keep finding it a bit Clunky. I came from 3D Studio Max to Now so maybe I'm a bit cynical. Thanks again :)

The main problem with the beta is that all the new Bento bones are at the top-level hierarchy together with the main limbs and torso parts. Half the time you aren't going to do anything with the face so it would be nice to have that collapsed into a single heading that can be opened out should you wish to start tweaking the subtler parts. That said, it runs Ok on my Windows7 machines, but I can't speak for Windows 10 or Macs.

• 1 month later...

Hey I used to use a version of Qavimator that was bento enabled but recently I have formatted my computer and went to redownload the program but the latest version is not supporting bento.  When I click the bento section of the official website it tells me that the link is broken :(

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1293 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.