Abandoning my linden home

PlayfulSmoke

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1356 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

23 hours ago, Lindal Kidd said:

Silent, THEY ARE NOT STOPPING YOU!

Sorry for shouting, but it would appear you didn't listen to the five replies following your last comment.

More like I was catching up on the thread and making replies as I went. 

If it's that difficult to understand me I'll just stfu.

2 hours ago, Silent Mistwalker said:

That is what I am saying here. Except I've never had a Linden home. Unless you were addressing that last paragraph to the OP and not me which is about as clear as mud.

Sorry, was "trying" to respond to the OP but referencing you.  :D

5 hours ago, Mercedes Avon said:

Why would anyone remove payment info to abandon their LL home? Honestly, it takes as many steps and time to go into your payment info on the dahsboard and erase it as it does to go into your premium tab, click the downgrade button and hit submit.

Because you can't downgrade if you still own land. The problem the OP was having was that they couldn't get inworld to abandon the land, so downgrading wasn't an option and LL was going to keep charging them indefinitely for a service they couldn't use.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, usagihara said:

Because you can't downgrade if you still own land. The problem the OP was having was that they couldn't get inworld to abandon the land, so downgrading wasn't an option and LL was going to keep charging them indefinitely for a service they couldn't use.

That makes perfect sense. I hope the OP gets the issue solved so they're not billed any longer.

my issue has nothing to do with payment issues lol i have no payment issue i simply asked how i abandon a home on android not sure how it became payment issue i simply said if need be ill cancel premium wait week fire a new one up so i can get diff house or ill but land not that serious as payment issues but wow ty

And to be honest i forgot i posted these it wss suppose to noyify me when i got a reply but didnt i only came here to look at something and see alot of rude ppl and some nice talking about all kinds of stuff lile i was repling and payment methods and so on but tu to the coup;e who told me how to do what i asked info on

• Like 1

If you can not log into Second Life, you can not abandon your home. You must log in to SL.

There are Apps like Lumiya. I do not know if they can be used for abandoning your home. Tell us what you have. You need help from one who can walk you through abandoning.

You must be logged in to Second Life and be able to do more that chat. If you can see tabs like "World" in an app, try to find "General" and "Abandon my home".

If you still are registered as a house (or Mainland) owner, you can not cancel your Premium.

The system is made like this. It is no other options.

Your ideas about "cancel premium wait a week to get a new house" is wrong. You can pick a new home after you abandon the one you have. You can repeat this 5 times every day until you find a home you like. It is no need to cancel and start over.

When you abandon the house you do not want, go back to the page and select a home again.

43 minutes ago, PlayfulSmoke said:

my issue has nothing to do with payment issues lol i have no payment issue i simply asked how i abandon a home on android not sure how it became payment issue i simply said if need be ill cancel premium wait week fire a new one up so i can get diff house or ill but land not that serious as payment issues but wow ty

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1356 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.