Favorite skin makers? Looking for skins with more realistic flaws.

Dragon Mommy

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1363 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hey! I want to broaden my skin selection for my avatars, both male and female. I'd really like skins that aren't perfect baby-smooth with realistic blemishes or age lines. What are everyone's favorite makers? I have mostly Catwa or AK heads but I'm down to look into another brand of head to get the look I'm going for. Unfortunately since Genius isn't available at this time skins for Genius wouldn't do me much good :(

Edited by Bitterthorn

46 minutes ago, Bitterthorn said:

Hey! I want to broaden my skin selection for my avatars, both male and female. I'd really like skins that aren't perfect baby-smooth with realistic blemishes or age lines. What are everyone's favorite makers? I have mostly Catwa or AK heads but I'm down to look into another brand of head to get the look I'm going for. Unfortunately since Genius isn't available at this time skins for Genius wouldn't do me much good :(

While I do have a few (very few) skins with moles, wrinkles, etc..., most of what I have are Appliers / Tattoo layers.  That way I can add whatever I want to pretty much any skin.  Most of mine are from Izzie's and 7 Deadkly Skins.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Bitterthorn said:

I like your idea. I enjoy making my avie less perfect than absolute perfect, like I have moles, freckles, stretch marks, breast veins and other "imperfections".
I have not yet found a skin creator that can/will/wants to offer such things, other than Izzie's (find them in-world or on the MP). That creator may not have skins with those imperfections, but she does sell tattoo layers with them and I adore it. 
I currently am freckled with some mild sunburn, breast veins and other minor blemishes, and I am over the moon with it 🙂

I can't show you all because... well, you know 🙂
(Click pic to enlarge)

image.png.a50474e89be36ced0c1ca43c8e1e5cec.png

P.S. Pardon the hair, I slapped it on really quick without paying attention to the hair base

Edited by Fritigern Gothly
  • Like 1

Definitely try Session, their skins are hyper realistic and they have a bunch of beautiful ones for Catwa. I use Pepe Skins and Lara Hurley on my Lelutka, both have skins where there are visible pores and some lines around the eyes. I also use a bunch of skin details from various creators like previously mentioned Izzies, some freckles from Mudskin that are so faint that they look more like interesting skin texture to me. Adored has some really nice sleep deprived eyebags , and Deetalez  just came out with a whole bunch of body details. 

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1363 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.