why can't i upgrade to premium membership?everytime i try i get an error and "please try again"

Jolinar Mastroianni

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4719 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

5 answers to this question

Ensure you have enough money in your account to cover the cost of membership. If you do, you can call billing, it is available 24 hours a day.

If you have a non-technical issue with your account related to billing concerns, you can call the Linden Lab billing team at the following toll-free numbers:

• US/Canada: 800-294-1067
  • France: 0805-101-490
  • Germany: 0800-664-5510
  • Japan: 0066-33-132-830
  • Portugal: 800-814-450
  • Spain: 800-300-560
  • UK: 0800-048-4646

Long distance (not free): 703-286-6277

Link is here: http://community.secondlife.com/t5/English-Knowledge-Base/Billing/ta-p/700037#Contacting_Linden_Lab_Billing

There have been a lot of problems with the payment system lately, especially if you are outside of the US.

One way you could try  to "Increase Credit" https://secondlife.com/my/lindex/manage_balance.php This will put a US$ balance onto your account, which will get used to pay for your premium membership & will also add your payment details to your account.

If that fails to work too you will need to speak to the Billing numbers previously posted.

DUE TO SOME FORUM CHANGES, PLEASE USE "OPTIONS > EDIT" ON YOUR POST TO ADD FURTHER REPLIES

Linden Lab has too much money and is a bit embarrased about it so they've made it almost impossible to pay them anything.

If you live in the USA they have a few friends who are keen hackers and spammers so they'd like your information.  One way or another you should be able to get things working.  If you're outside the USA then, well, they're really not very interested thanks.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4719 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.