NEW CLUB HIRING!! CLUB GENESIS!

Savvy UwU

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1364 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Club Genesis is a new club looking for experienced djs and hosts! We are also looking to hire some managers and security! We are located above the beach and our djs are able to play whatever type of music they prefer! (no headbanging though). We welcome avis that are at least 6 months to work for us! We are an 18+ club so no child avis are aloud! We are a laid back club and our staff is like family! All woking staff must check in for their shifts 30 minutes before starting your set and must be in the club 15 minutes before starting!! Our staff should respect the owner and all other staff and not say rude things about other workers...if there is a problem you should bring it up in a kind manner and let the owner deal with it. Pay is 100% tips for djs and hosts. 

Hello StormySav.

My name is lluiz Oh, but everyone calls me DarkOh. I am an age older man from EU than wanna join urs disco like host, manager, security member o maybe Deejay (called EM's). I could talk english or others I am a responsable worker and I have the plataform life experience working and now I am tutorial virtual guide too Linden Lab's employed with Atlanta.

Please contact me (IM or ingame prefers) I have a lot of to being employed in a Disco.

Great I will wait. THANKS.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1364 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.