I am finding a job

rose9991sl

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1349 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi guys i am rose9991sl. I am finding a job which has a stable environment and friendly environment. I also do not waste both of our time if you feel I am faliure as work as told by a few second life players during interviews. If you guys feel unhappy hiring me pls tell me what the reason then you can let me go find another find job. I am also hope that both party with communication well and there will be no drama when working. I can do a job be i need some trainning. If you guys think i am lame then most probably i will stop finding job in sl due to this.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, rose9991sl said:

Hi guys i am rose9991sl. I am finding a job which has a stable environment and friendly environment. I also do not waste both of our time if you feel I am faliure as work as told by a few second life players during interviews. If you guys feel unhappy hiring me pls tell me what the reason then you can let me go find another find job. I am also hope that both party with communication well and there will be no drama when working. I can do a job be i need some trainning. If you guys think i am lame then most probably i will stop finding job in sl due to this.

What kind of job are you looking for? Have you had any jobs in SL before this? Are you a native english speaker? What SL times are you available? What do you like to do in SL, possibly something that could become a job?

15 hours ago, rose9991sl said:

Hello Rose! If you're interested in hosting/ DJing/ working as a shift manager, ShaynsWorld is hiring for these positions! We offer a friendly environment to our staff and we also train our hosts. Feel free to IM Brianna776 for an application inworld, or come down directly to the club and grab one :) http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Homerlone/224/140/42

• 2 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1349 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.