Genus Heads.

Bagnu

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1321 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

On 9/4/2020 at 11:21 PM, Marianne Little said:

If the law was followed in full, Genus would suffer a much smaller loss.

It is the complaining party that must sue Genus in court, if the law is used correct. Not the one accused. It seems to be everyone's understanding that it is the other way around...

I think you ignoring the reality of what people do with the law. If the law were followed, a FALSE claim would not be filed and Genus would have suffered no loss. But it was.

Filing the DMCA Take Down with the court and LL initiates the process and mandates LL do the take down. At this point no court action is required beyond the filing to inform all parties. The idea was this would protect the DMCA filer from additional damage while they instituted the court actions. The devious realized this could be abused and they do.

20 minutes ago, Janet Voxel said:

I just like how Genus got exonerated twice and people are still like "Hmmm...something just doesn't seem right."

I get that we're trained to want to see both sides of a story. But there was no other side to the story, twice. That should tell you something.

Exactly. Especially when the other side is hiding themselves.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Atosuria Daviau said:

i went and checked out the store and they had a gift version of the "strong" head it's nice but i will have to hunt for a nice shape for it  but i did notice if your avatar is darker complected do not use the makeup option in the hud you wind up looking like a clown

I can never use the makeup on the head HUD.  The genus head itself is nice but the HUD to me is a nightmare.  Its definitely not as user friendly as catwa or lelutka only opinion.

1 minute ago, Janet Voxel said:

Makeup can be a problem if you have dark skin period, but there are some really good makeups for darkskin now. With BoM, you really don't have to mess with the HUD at all.

I've recently found a.couple.places with great lipsticks finally!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1321 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.