Hello I did try the solutions to see my avatar both failed to work, any other ideas??

yolanda Blanco

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4145 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Hi there. You don't have to keep creating new questions. You can choose options and then edit at the top right of your question box. This will let everyone see what has been suggested already. Also, being more specific will allow those trying to help you know precisely what you are having issues with. You may feel free to post in your native language if English isn't what you are most comfortable with, there are many foreign speaking helpers here.

For example, is your avatar a white cloud? Is your screen black, or blue, or a fuzzy brown? Does your monitor work? Are you logged in? Have you downloaded a viewer? There are a million reasons why you cannot see your avatar and we want to help you fix that but we need info. I hope you can get your problem resolved soon. :matte-motes-bashful-cute-2:

3 answers to this question

Hi there. You don't have to keep creating new questions. You can choose options and then edit at the top right of your question box. This will let everyone see what has been suggested already. Also, being more specific will allow those trying to help you know precisely what you are having issues with. You may feel free to post in your native language if English isn't what you are most comfortable with, there are many foreign speaking helpers here.

For example, is your avatar a white cloud? Is your screen black, or blue, or a fuzzy brown? Does your monitor work? Are you logged in? Have you downloaded a viewer? There are a million reasons why you cannot see your avatar and we want to help you fix that but we need info. I hope you can get your problem resolved soon. :matte-motes-bashful-cute-2:

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4145 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.