Jump to content

Avatar Heads and Faces


You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 111 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Recommended Posts

Lmao, this thread was supposed to be all about ME!!!

I Do like the freckles too, and that was part of the inspiration for my skin.

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Totally agree with Maitimo! Skin most important of all, and then hair! Shape makes you pretty, skins/hairs make  you realistic  

If the head does not have a demo, it is either a scam, or so bad that the creator will not let you try before you buy. I do not know any of the creators mentioned in this thread that don't have a

I used Catwa for a long time and just recently switched to a LeLutka.  Both are lovely but I do agree that the skin is what will be what makes you look more life-like.  The first if Catwa and the seco

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Bagnu said:

Lmao, this thread was supposed to be all about ME!!!

I Do like the freckles too, and that was part of the inspiration for my skin.

 

I think we're all trying to give you some ideas of how we make our avatars unique.  It's always nice to see what other people choose and what goes into those choices.  

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, RowanMinx said:

I think we're all trying to give you some ideas of how we make our avatars unique.  It's always nice to see what other people choose and what goes into those choices.  

I really was just kidding lol!!! I may be a total narcissist, but I'm not selfish!!!

Edited by Bagnu
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Bagnu said:

I really like the Session skin on my head, so I'm likely going to buy it, and the body skin to match. Unless someone can suggest a slightly courser one. I love texture!!!

I don't know if this help but if you are going to get a Lelutka Evolution head, there are options in the head section for settings materials for the head. Depending on what you choose you can get quite a coarse skin textured look to the heads.  You can probably play with this on the demo head first to see if you can get the effect you want.  In conjunction with a Session skin, it may be enough for you.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, RowanMinx said:

I still use the unrigged Catwa eyes for my lelutka head.  I love the way the pupils dilate.  It gives them a more 'alive' feel.  Appliers for them from Euphoric or AviGlam.  I used to be a huge IKON fan but he has yet to do appliers although I haven't checked recently.

If your eyes can take Omega, I have a free applier on my MP (look in my inworld profile under Pick called "08. Free Items from Graven Hearts") that will turn your eyes to BOM.  That way you can use from system eyes from anyone.  I believe IKON has system eyes in all packs and so you wouldn't have to wait for compatible appliers.

  • Thanks 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey I've got a question for those who own multiple heads. When you buy makeup, eyes, lashes etc. How do you decide which head to buy for? Do you get it for all or for the one you're currently using? 

Link to post
Share on other sites

For me I get it for the one I am using right then. I am not a person who switches between heads regularly though more power to those who do.  I’ve stopped using regular appliers or hd makeup for the most part. I prefer bom stuff because of the fun layer possibilities, and you can wear that stuff on all the heads. Lipstick and eyeliner is the only things that you really need to buy specifically for your head brand, but always demo because ads can be misleading. Because Lelutka evo heads come with separate materials  for lips, eyes and skin, I’ve had people think I was wearing hd makeup when it was just really great bom stuff.

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Gabriele Graves said:

If your eyes can take Omega, I have a free applier on my MP (look in my inworld profile under Pick called "08. Free Items from Graven Hearts") that will turn your eyes to BOM.  That way you can use from system eyes from anyone.  I believe IKON has system eyes in all packs and so you wouldn't have to wait for compatible appliers.

I've actually never checked to see if they're Omega compatible but thank you for the info on your product.  Much appreciated, Gabriele.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, AdminGirl said:

Hey I've got a question for those who own multiple heads. When you buy makeup, eyes, lashes etc. How do you decide which head to buy for? Do you get it for all or for the one you're currently using? 

As I usually only buy for the head I'm currently using.  I do love when they include for multiple heads in a package instead of having to make several purchases.  I don't but many people do, switch back and forth between heads.  

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/31/2020 at 1:37 AM, Jordan Whitt said:

I'm happy with my Lona from Catwa and Ella from League.  Maybe it's because I don't like change or I get attached to how my avatar looks and take it on as "this is me".  I admit I think I do look a bit ditzy and cartoony at times, but like I said, this is me and I like her.

Snapshot_003m.jpg

That being said, I do also own the Strong (the gift one and the one I bought when it first came out) and Classic Face from Genus, May and Erin (Evol) from LeLutka, and Neve, Scarlet and Ivy from Laq.  I use them when I have to blog different appliers of hairbases etc.  I'm not a fan of how I look in any of them and struggle with the HUDs, so sticking with my Catwa!

I do second what has been said about hair making a difference in how you can look.  And keep repeating - eyes!  It's a huge deal to get gorgeous realistic eyes.  They can make such a difference.

Jordan where'd you get that cute hair from? Loves it!

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, AdminGirl said:

Jordan where'd you get that cute hair from? Loves it!

It's Lalisa from Monso and can be found at Kustom9.  I love it too...except for the back, which goes long.  I would love it more if it was all the length of the front.  Still...it's super cute in pictures!

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Jordan Whitt said:

It's Lalisa from Monso and can be found at Kustom9.  I love it too...except for the back, which goes long.  I would love it more if it was all the length of the front.  Still...it's super cute in pictures!

Thank you! Hm long back and short front? Edgy lol. But yeah, soo cute in your pic!

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 111 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...