Jump to content

Avatar Heads and Faces


You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 115 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Recommended Posts

I'm going to try a LeLutka head. I want blemished skin, and I've been searching. Now I have to sort through my favorites, and pick. I need to look glamorous, with a hint of being "experienced". But of course I have to experiment and see what works!!!

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Totally agree with Maitimo! Skin most important of all, and then hair! Shape makes you pretty, skins/hairs make  you realistic  

If the head does not have a demo, it is either a scam, or so bad that the creator will not let you try before you buy. I do not know any of the creators mentioned in this thread that don't have a

I used Catwa for a long time and just recently switched to a LeLutka.  Both are lovely but I do agree that the skin is what will be what makes you look more life-like.  The first if Catwa and the seco

Posted Images

Posted (edited)

Here's an early experiment.I have the Gemma demo skin from Session, and a LeLutka  skin for my Maitreya body that came with my Erin head. I prefer the Allessandra Realskin for my body though, and I will try the demo again. I have to match the tone of my head to my body obviously though. What does everyone think so far??? And do you feel it's still "me"???

I know I look a little shocked in this pic, but I thought it was fun lol!!!

Pearl Skin test3_001.png

Edited by Bagnu
  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Bagnu said:

Here's an early experiment.I have the Gemma demo skin from Session, and a LeLutka  skin for my Maitreya body that came with my Erin head. I prefer the Allessandra Realskin for my body though, and I will try the demo again. I have to match the tone of my head to my body obviously though. What does everyone think so far??? And do you feel it's still "me"???

I know I look a little shocked in this pic, but I thought it was fun lol!!!

Pearl Skin test3_001.png

Doesn't Sessions sell a skin for the body to match their faces?  I would only shop a store that sold both as matching seldom works out as well.  Have you checked it's it glam affair?

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, RowanMinx said:

Doesn't Sessions sell a skin for the body to match their faces?  I would only shop a store that sold both as matching seldom works out as well.  Have you checked it's it glam affair?

I honestly don't know. I spent about 4 hours today searching for something I liked. And no I haven't checked about glam affair. If you know of a similar skin, please let me know!!!

Link to post
Share on other sites

Session definitely sells body skins. Depending on the age of the skin , if it's a new bom skin, she usually includes a version of the skin with the head and body attached along with a seperate tattoo versions of the face with and without brows  in case you wanted to use the athletic version which is not included as one of the base body skins. But you can buy the body skins separate also. I believe if my memory serves me correctly, they are on the back wall on the first floor.  I hope that didn't sound too confusing.  I am a little tired (tgif).

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, Laurel Aurelia said:

Session definitely sells body skins. Depending on the age of the skin , if it's a new bom skin, she usually includes a version of the skin with the head and body attached along with a seperate tattoo versions of the face with and without brows  in case you wanted to use the athletic version which is not included as one of the base body skins. But you can buy the body skins separate also. I believe if my memory serves me correctly, they are on the back wall on the first floor.  I hope that didn't sound too confusing.  I am a little tired (tgif).

I have to check and see if it's only because I have the demo. I shop Mp mostly.

Edited by Bagnu
Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes, I can buy a body applier inworld at the store. I will do that if I don;t find anything  else I like. I hate inworld shopping though.

Link to post
Share on other sites

@Bagnu, since you have been shopping at Sessions, did you have a look at their lady bits yet? The Sessions V is hands down the best looking lady part that I have ever seen in SL, and I have seen many. I figured that as a sex worker, this may interest you. Demo is available on the MP.
 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Fritigern Gothly said:

@Bagnu, since you have been shopping at Sessions, did you have a look at their lady bits yet? The Sessions V is hands down the best looking lady part that I have ever seen in SL, and I have seen many. I figured that as a sex worker, this may interest you. Demo is available on the MP.
 

Thank you so much!!! I have to take a look. I have VAW now. So far, I've found that clients don't look closely after they hire me. I have to ask some of my gf's about this though!!!

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
51 minutes ago, Fritigern Gothly said:

@Bagnu, since you have been shopping at Sessions, did you have a look at their lady bits yet? The Sessions V is hands down the best looking lady part that I have ever seen in SL, and I have seen many. I figured that as a sex worker, this may interest you. Demo is available on the MP.
 

I looked, and it is impressive. Even if the clients don't care, we want to look good for ourselves too!!! Like RL!!! Already added the demo!!!

Edited by Bagnu
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Bagnu said:

Thank you so much!!! I have to take a look. I have VAW now. So far, I've found that clients don't look closely after they hire me. I have to ask some of my gf's about this though!!!

I would imagine that most client would not look too closely, but I know that if had your line of work, I would want to make myself look good there if just for me alone. 🙂
BTW. After having played with the demo, I can say that it is much more than just a hoohoo. I wish they made it for Freya too, because that's my body. Oh well.

 

Edited by Fritigern Gothly
LOL, looks like you posted something similar while I was still writing this post :-)
Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, Fritigern Gothly said:

I would imagine that most client would not look too closely, but I know that if had your line of work, I would want to make myself look good there if just for me alone. 🙂
BTW. After having played with the demo, I can say that it is much more than just a hoohoo. I wish they made it for Freya too, because that's my body. Oh well.

 

OMG, I can't find my post. But I totally agree!!! I want to look good for myself too!!!

Edited by Bagnu
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, RowanMinx said:

What does everyone think so far??? And do you feel it's still "me"???

For my taste, the eyes have way too high glow/reflection, making them look like a glass mirror. This can be turned down in the head control HUD.

 

As for the "V"...

if anyone buys it now, at least they aren't getting the hassle of the "ask for a discount" upgrade policy. The original version was introduced as a beta with an upgrade promise. I think that there was a bug-fix or two for that beta. Then, the current version was introduced and the buyers of the beta version got the offer to pay again. They could get a 50% cut off when leaving a review and asking for that refund.

That thing does offer a lot to play with in terms of animations, no doubts about that. Personally, I was left feeling rather indifferent about the brand and I would have welcomed it if the newly added features had been introduced as something like an add-on pack.

Test it for yourself.

EDIT: The upgrade discussion is at https://www.flickr.com/photos/anj4/49937604151/in/dateposted/ 

Quote

 

UPGRADE CAMPAIGN (ends 30th of june)

Get 50% off the V Bento if you bought any combination of The V Session Edition. The reason for 50% discount (and not a free upgrade) is that I had to bring in a partner ASA to complete the V Bento, which is huge update. I am giving away my share to the ones that bought the classic V. But I cant make him work for free.

 

These are the steps you need to take.

- Purchase the V Bento on Secondlife Marketplace

- Write a review stating you purchased The V Session Edition before and would like the 50%

- We will process your refund within 72 hours of writing the review

- If all looks correct we will refund you the 50%

 

Edited by Lillith Hapmouche
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

I agree my eyes have too much reflection. I didn't have much time to experiment, because I spent a lot of time searching MP. I still have lots of tweaking to do.I'm curios if everyone thinks that it would it would be a good look for me to transition into.

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Bagnu said:

Thank you so much!!! I have to take a look. I have VAW now. So far, I've found that clients don't look closely after they hire me. I have to ask some of my gf's about this though!!!

At the end of 2019 I did a review of the genitals available for women. If you want to compare or just get an idea of what is out there see http://blog.nalates.net/tag/*****/

The V is really nice. But, you really need to be wearing a Session skin, at least when I wrote the review.

As to guys not looking... I tend to agree. Once they see a woman nude all thinking seems to shift to the smaller control room... 🙄 Also, few even know to hit Ctrl-Alt-T to see what active body areas a woman has. Even fewer know what to do with them. The days when Xcite! was "THE THING" and every part of a woman responded are gone. But there are still some real fun toys around.

Edited by Nalates Urriah
added to...
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

I really like the Session skin on my head, so I'm likely going to buy it, and the body skin to match. Unless someone can suggest a slightly courser one. I love texture!!!

Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Nalates Urriah said:

At the end of 2019 I did a review of the genitals available for women. If you want to compare or just get an idea of what is out there see http://blog.nalates.net/tag/*****/

The V is really nice. But, you really need to be wearing a Session skin, at least when I wrote the review.

As to guys not looking... I tend to agree. Once they see a woman nude all thinking seems to shift to the smaller control room... 🙄 Also, few even know to hit Ctrl-Alt-T to see what active body areas a woman has. Even fewer know what to do with them. The days when Xcite! was "THE THING" and every part of a woman responded are gone. But there are still some real fun toys around.

Really, I would be getting this purely for myself. And I will if I get the session skin!!! 

P.S.: great blog!!!

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

I still use the unrigged Catwa eyes for my lelutka head.  I love the way the pupils dilate.  It gives them a more 'alive' feel.  Appliers for them from Euphoric or AviGlam.  I used to be a huge IKON fan but he has yet to do appliers although I haven't checked recently.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/29/2020 at 2:28 AM, Fritigern Gothly said:

Mine is the Akeruka Advanced W01 head, the shape is my own work. It had Bento, BoM and many animations included. 
I added freckles and makeup and a little blush, all as tattoo layers (BoM layers as some would call it)
Click to enlarge the pic.

image.thumb.png.2953b4b93737886eedbaf615d61cc675.png
 

I just Love your freckles Babe.. I think they might be the best ive seen so far!

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 115 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...