List ready parcels

Spider Mycron

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1367 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Hello

i want to start real estate vusiness to provide parecls gor rent

but if i get a full sim and split it to parcels , then how possible to list all ready for sale and sold parsels ? What kind of tool or script i need 

is there any script to do this in market place to buy ?

i just wish to get automation tools/script

thanks

3 answers to this question

In Marketplace, search for "Rental System".  You will find quite a few systems. Some are loaded with features and are quite expensive.  Some are ridiculously simple and don't do very much at all.  If you look for ones in the price range from L$200 to L$500, you can get a good system that is appropriate for use on a single region.  Follow its instructions to set up a rent box on each parcel and a server to coordinate them.  Then use About Land >>> Options on each parcel to show the parcel in Search (for L$30/week):

a1ab21db661460b7741f242295455375.png

If your rent boxes are set up properly, they will display information about the size and price of the parcel and indicate whether they are available to rent/purchase.  Some systems may offer a billboard option that will display a summary of what's available as well.

If you own a private estate region, you can also set vacant parcels "for sale".  There are several schemes for setting the "selling" price, but the best one, IMO, is to charge the first week's or month rent as the "sale" price.  Thereafter, the tenant will pay a rental box, either on the parcel or in a central "rental office".

Being set for sale, the parcels will show up as yellow on the world map, a clear indicator that they're vacant.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1367 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.