Spider Mycron

Classified price list

Question

Hello,

i wish to know please what is the Classified price list ? usually i pay L$50, but what if i pay 100 or 1000 ? does it help to get my classified better in search ?

Thanks

4 answers to this question

1 hour ago, Spider Mycron said:

Hello,

i wish to know please what is the Classified price list ? usually i pay L$50, but what if i pay 100 or 1000 ? does it help to get my classified better in search ?

Thanks

From the Knowledgebase:

image.png.093cba3e3720594e32acd6cdf7c5773c.png

https://community.secondlife.com/knowledgebase/english/classified-advertisements-r17/

There is no "price list" for Classifieds.  You can pay whatever amount you choose as long as it is at least the minimum.  Pay more, get a higher ranking in people's Search of the classified ads (not other categories).  You can see what people are paying for the top ranked slots by doing your own search.

Personally, I would not pay a lot for a Classified.  I pay just enough to get me off the bottom of the list and up a page or two.  The top ranked places are paying unbelievable amounts.  I don't see how they can stay profitable.