have u been looking for that look but just cant seem to find it well u have came to the right place

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 90 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

hi i am a stylist i will send u things that i see in shop plan u outfits for shows, events, even day to day fix up ur avi i will keep u on point so u can be slaying theses girls yess babes come to me and ill have u looking classy and chic :)

• Haha 2
  • Confused 2
28 minutes ago, karenx0 said:

Whatever you are, stylist or wedding planner, you need a portfolio to show people.

Yes. Need a portfolio.

I've been pushing on some of the new user groups to improve their tutorials on "how to dress in SL". Some of the in-world tutorials are stuck in the pre-mesh era, and none cover BOM and fitmesh.

Someone could do custom styling for new users as a business. "Your first good-looking avatar". "Want to look like the pictures in the SL ads and Strawberry Linden's blog? We'll fix you up." Have an in-world store with successes on display and lots of samples. Fit out someone with a good avatar and basic wardrobe. Charge premium prices.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, SIaveGirI294 said:

@babystawbaries Man, you're not even 2 weeks old... No offense, but I doubt you'd be very experienced.

Some people are just old users who's starting new, or alts. Don't judge an account by it's rezz date ;)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 90 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.