Bagnu

SL Sexual Excitement

Has anyone else experienced this? I started to get incredibly sexually excited while I was interacting with a client. I tried to ignore it, but the more I tried to concentrate and type, the more intense it got. I managed to get through it, but I've never experienced anything like that before. Even RL sex!!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)
54 minutes ago, Bagnu said:

Has anyone else experienced this? I started to get incredibly sexually excited while I was interacting with a client. I tried to ignore it, but the more I tried to concentrate and type, the more intense it got. I managed to get through it, but I've never experienced anything like that before. Even RL sex!!!

That happens to me every time I set someone on fire!

On a more serious note, you're not the first person to experience the acceleration and amplification of SL. Improbable as it seems, experiences here can be more intense than in RL. RL throws all kinds of "noise" at us. Imagine a sexual moment in RL, with the dog barking, traffic noise, the sound of a TV in the background, squeaking bed springs, your partner's paunch, unkempt hair, and garlic breath. All those things are distractions. Here there's none of that. We're all as beautiful as we wish. Absent the distractions, we can focus like lasers, bringing our full imaginations to bear on the experience. We also fill in the gaps of our knowledge of those we encounter with reflections of our own desires. You can't read ambivalence in the eyes and body language of a new partner, so you imagine rapture that may not be.

Heady stuff.

Be careful, Pearl.

Edited by Madelaine McMasters
Grammar, spelling, punctuation... hadda fix 'em all.
  • Like 8
  • Thanks 1

It takes a lot of skill with words to achieve that (in my opinion anyway), so kudos to your partner!

• Like 3

Posted (edited)
On 7/28/2020 at 12:57 AM, Bagnu said:

Yes. Does happen to me sometimes (including climax).

Just let it happen, nothing wrong with it. 🙂

Edited by Caroline Takeda
  • Like 3

What I don't understand is why anyone would do ERP (erotic roleplay) without being aroused by it. Those people are weirder than the regular weirdos.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Wulfie Reanimator said:

What I don't understand is why anyone would do ERP (erotic roleplay) without being aroused by it. Those people are weirder than the regular weirdos.

Because for some people it is solely the fun of playing a role, just like an actor. 

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Wulfie Reanimator said:

I always just enjoyed stretching my writing skills.  Also it was something to do and filled the time.

• Like 3

I pretty much always do.  I have a good active imagination though and I let it take over.  Plus, being a guy, it's probably easier for me to get excited than it is for women.  Guys are visually oriented and I'm no different.  I'm new to RP so I'm still learning how to manage that.

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, Jordan Whitt said:

I always just enjoyed stretching my writing skills.

Sure, I can get behind that.

9 hours ago, Jordan Whitt said:

Also it was something to do and filled the time.

9 hours ago, Caroline Takeda said:

Because for some people it is solely the fun of playing a role, just like an actor. 

Still weird.

Edited by Wulfie Reanimator

13 hours ago, Caroline Takeda said:

I'm sometimes asked to act out something which isn't sexually exciting for me. I won't refuse if it's fun for me to act out the role. Then I enjoy it in a different way!!!

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Caroline Takeda said:

Yes. Does happen to me sometimes (including climax).

Just let it happen, nothing wrong with it. 🙂

I love it!!! Fighting to write properly made it even more exciting!!!

• Like 2

This is different than acting though. There is no script, and we have no idea how we ourselves, or others will react sometimes. It's fully adlib!!!

• Like 2

On 7/27/2020 at 5:57 PM, Bagnu said:

the power of the human mind is unpredictable at times. that very excitement is why a lot of people actually participate in slsex. most sex even rl sex takes place more in the mind then with the body anyways. the body just stimulates the mind and causes the drug addiction response to sex the excitement and desire of more. because sex is like a drug.

• Like 3

On 7/27/2020 at 6:47 PM, Madelaine McMasters said:

That happens to me every time I set someone on fire!

On a more serious note, you're not the first person to experience the acceleration and amplification of SL. Improbable as it seems, experiences here can be more intense than in RL. RL throws all kinds of "noise" at us. Imagine a sexual moment in RL, with the dog barking, traffic noise, the sound of a TV in the background, squeaking bed springs, your partner's paunch, unkempt hair, and garlic breath. All those things are distractions. Here there's none of that. We're all as beautiful as we wish. Absent the distractions, we can focus like lasers, bringing our full imaginations to bear on the experience. We also fill in the gaps of our knowledge of those we encounter with reflections of our own desires. You can't read ambivalence in the eyes and body language of a new partner, so you imagine rapture that may not be.

Heady stuff.

Be careful, Pearl.

yeah that altered state of consciousness  caused by that is similar to being hypnotized and can be both thrilling to some or scary. can be enjoyable or problematic. can be lots of things even very unsafe because of the infatuation it causes.. and the belief that others care.. when really they probably dont beyond being simple acquaintances...

• Like 4

On 7/27/2020 at 11:57 PM, Bagnu said:

A lot of people are able to become fully immersed in a film, or a book, or in Second Life, and you obviously can. Take it as a gift, don't ignore it, go with it and enjoy it.

I've had some extremely enjoyable roleplay situations in the past in Second Life. Maddie is so right - the lack of distractions, the prettiness of our virtual environment, all help with the pleasurable experience.

• Like 2

On 7/28/2020 at 1:57 AM, Bagnu said:

Nope not really, I am a visual person so i don't get excited easily unless there's going to be physical contact (never bothered me though cause i am not in SL to have virtual sex)

But it has happened to some women i knew, while we were chatting on voice. My first experience with what you describe was when i first joined SL and used to chat with a woman that also joined about the same time. One night we were simply talking about random nonsense, not even sexual or romance stuff but after a while she sounded sexually overexcited. Of course back in those days my answer was "wtf are you doing?"(it was a normal reaction from my side, not even adult zones existed back then and avatars looked like sh*t)

Anyway if you think that you like it enjoy it, just make sure you keep your RL private .

On 7/29/2020 at 6:02 AM, Wulfie Reanimator said:

I am not in the mood, but maybe if I make him happy he will do something for me. It isn't just SL where this happens either.

On 7/29/2020 at 6:39 PM, Bagnu said:

This is different than acting though. There is no script, and we have no idea how we ourselves, or others will react sometimes. It's fully adlib!!!

It is different. I spent years in our local community theater, where I encountered many actors. Few of them were really good at the backstage banter I so enjoy. I was as likely to find engaging people making props or building sets and eventually gravitated in that direction because of my skillset and love of improv. I developed a "character" during my time there, and was known for my dark humor as I imagined every possible disaster that might befall our little troupe on our way to opening night. The best of the banterers jumped right in and co-imagined a world of utter chaos. I well remember the excitement of our mad mutual dash to theatrical Armageddon as we painted backdrop flats.

Sex is just like that.

;-).

• Like 2

On 8/2/2020 at 11:10 AM, Madelaine McMasters said:

It is different. I spent years in our local community theater, where I encountered many actors. Few of them were really good at the backstage banter I so enjoy. I was as likely to find engaging people making props or building sets and eventually gravitated in that direction because of my skillset and love of improv. I developed a "character" during my time there, and was known for my dark humor as I imagined every possible disaster that might befall our little troupe on our way to opening night. The best of the banterers jumped right in and co-imagined a world of utter chaos. I well remember the excitement of our mad mutual dash to theatrical Armageddon as we painted backdrop flats.

Sex is just like that.

;-).

Isn't it just lol!!!

I am one who doesn't get very aroused; it's comparable to reading a sexy novel.

What I and my favorite partner both feel it's like is writing an erotic story together, and we enjoy that. One of the reasons he is my favorite partner is that he never asks me what's going on in RL, and he never tells me.

The part I enjoy most is the teasing and seduction that precedes the sex.

To each their own. As long as you enjoy something, and it harms no one, it's fine.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Jennifer Boyle said:

I am one who doesn't get very aroused; it's comparable to reading a sexy novel.

What I and my favorite partner both feel it's like is writing an erotic story together, and we enjoy that. One of the reasons he is my favorite partner is that he never asks me what's going on in RL, and he never tells me.

The part I enjoy most is the teasing and seduction that precedes the sex.

To each their own. As long as you enjoy something, and it harms no one, it's fine.

Join me inworld,  and explore your fantasies. I'm here to help with that. Not for money of course.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Bagnu said:

Join me inworld,  and explore your fantasies. I'm here to help with that. Not for money of course.

Wait.. I thought you were a ....

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Drake1 Nightfire said:

The word would be whore lol!!! And I'm proud of it!!!

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

8 hours ago, Drake1 Nightfire said:

One does not exclude the other.

I did my share of "social work" showing noobs free of charge how to slex (on an ALT though).
Even wrote an entire series about it.

Was hilarious sometimes.

Edited by Caroline Takeda
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1