Just for fun - Remembering old brands that have gone!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1278 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Not sure store name but her name was Judy who ran an amusement park  she sold her rides..they were expert built and scripted..her sim was amazing and so interactive..SL has not had anything like it since it disappeared 8yrs ago. 

I loved that place.😵

50 minutes ago, Simo Vodopan said:

Lusch like the car company? I do miss some of their older models, like the VW Gulf replica (messed my chance to buy it).

Ah no this was Lush, a clothing store, but I do actually remember Lusch! That sucks that you didn't get the VW Gulf. I never did get any of their cars, but I used to window shop a lot. 😁

1 minute ago, Scarlett Fenutzini said:

Ah no this was Lush, a clothing store, but I do actually remember Lusch! That sucks that you didn't get the VW Gulf. I never did get any of their cars, but I used to window shop a lot. 😁

Ah, I thought so...

It's all good I mean, I got their Audi TT and VW Rabbit (the Gulf predecessor) at any rate.

Just now, Simo Vodopan said:

Ah, I thought so...

It's all good I mean, I got their Audi TT and VW Rabbit (the Gulf predecessor) at any rate.

Oh wow, I would have especially loved the Audi TT! VW Rabbit sounds cool too. Do you have any drifts? 

5 minutes ago, Skell Dagger said:

According to the properties on the Fishy Strawberry makeup and system pants that I still have, the creator was Fae Eriksen.

Oh I had it in my head that it was Strawberry. It must be the name! Far Eriksen does sound familiar though, now you mention it.

3 minutes ago, Scarlett Fenutzini said:

Oh wow, I would have especially loved the Audi TT! VW Rabbit sounds cool too. Do you have any drifts? 

Can't say I'm a drifter kind of guy. My driving style is more like turning and taking those turns, cruising through with precision etc. So I got a fondness for rear-wheel drive/rear-ear engine cars especially like the Porsche 911.

1 minute ago, Simo Vodopan said:

Can't say I'm a drifter kind of guy. My driving style is more like turning and taking those turns, cruising through with precision etc. So I got a fondness for rear-wheel drive/rear-ear engine cars especially like the Porsche 911.

That does sound like precision driving. My style is more fly across the sim and crash into a mountain. The Porsche 911 sounds like a dream.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Scarlett Fenutzini said:

That does sound like precision driving. My style is more fly across the sim and crash into a mountain. The Porsche 911 sounds like a dream.

Mhm, dancing with the car to speak, tap-tap-tap the throttle now and then, release and just let good 'ole inertia do the rest making a clean racing line and indeed; Porsche is one of my tops along with their counter-part Ruf which is a highly fascinating company.

They take bodies of Porsches and add in their own original parts and make them Porsches on steroids. They are officially recognized by the German government as their own production models and not mods so they have VINs and so on. A really unique company to be sure.

It's cool spotting the differences (though subtle) between the two; could say the average person would see a Ruf as another 911 but yeah.

It's like that.

Edited by Simo Vodopan

14 minutes ago, Simo Vodopan said:

Mhm, dancing with the car to speak, tap-tap-tap the throttle now and then, release and just let good 'ole inertia do the rest making a clean racing line and indeed; Porsche is one of my tops along with their counter-part Ruf which is a highly fascinating company.

They take bodies of Porsches and add in their own original parts and make them Porsches on steroids. They are officially recognized by the German government as their own production models and not mods so they have VINs and so on. A really unique company to be sure.

It's cool spotting the differences (though subtle) between the two; could say the average person would see a Ruf as another 911 but yeah.

It's like that.

23 hours ago, Scarlett Fenutzini said:

Wasn't Fishy Strawberry store owned by Strawberry Singh, who is now Strawberry Linden?

I don't believe so - I don't think she was ever a creator, besides little sundries like shapes and photo tools. Fishy Strawberry was run by an avatar named Fae Eriksen. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Esme Arrowmint said:

I don't believe so - I don't think she was ever a creator, besides little sundries like shapes and photo tools. Fishy Strawberry was run by an avatar named Fae Eriksen. 

Ah yeah, I think it must be the Strawberry in the store name that made me think it was Strawberry's store. I just had that in my head for ages! I always thought it was a funny name for a store. Her things were really cool.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1278 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.