Created Group Disappeared?

HPSL21

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1368 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Hello,

I created a group so I could make my own custom tags. It disappeared two days ago and no longer shows in my groups. I tried giving it time to see if it was a system glitch, but now it seems I'm out the cost of the group creation for nothing since the group is no longer showing up. Anyone have any suggestions?

3 answers to this question

19 minutes ago, HPSL21 said:

Hello,

I created a group so I could make my own custom tags. It disappeared two days ago and no longer shows in my groups. I tried giving it time to see if it was a system glitch, but now it seems I'm out the cost of the group creation for nothing since the group is no longer showing up. Anyone have any suggestions?

a group needs to have at least 2 members, if you are the only one it wil get closed and deleted after two days. Additional thing is the name will not be available again for a new group.

• Like 2

Yup.  Next time you decide to create a group, be sure that it has at least two members.  A group with only one member disappears within 48 hours.  (That's how you disband a group ... kick everyone else out.)  The smartest idea is to make your own alt -- not your SL spouse, best friend, or business partner -- a co-owner of the group.  A person with Owner status can never be kicked out of a group, and the only owner you can truly trust (other than yourself) is your own alt -- mostly, anyway.

Edited by Rolig Loon
  • Like 3

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1368 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.