❖ Vicious Staffing & Marketing Looking for Applicants ❖

Rhia Janick

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1334 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

image.png.9162528b674927e526256703dab9f9a4.png

We're looking for new people to join our team! Vicious Staffing & Marketing is looking for new Sales Coordinators. You will directly be working with businesses across the grid to find clients that could use our help! 

Skill Requirements:

♦ Must be comfortable meeting new people
♦ Must possess strong interpersonal and communication skills
♦ Must be comfortable working side by side with clients and other members of management
♦ Must be able to multi-task and manage time
♦ Must be comfortable working independently (when necessary) 
♦ Must have at least basic knowledge about marketing
♦ Willing to work on commission based projects
♦ Must have or be willing to open to creating social media profiles on SocialVR (mandatory), Facebook or other platforms.
♦ Must possess leadership skills

If you think you have what it takes, let's chat. We are looking for long term team members who want to grow with the company. 

~ APPLY NOW ~

This posting keeps appearing. But there's not much info. What does "Vicious Staffing" actually do? Is it an employment agency? Some kind of gig economy thing like Instacart? Multi-level marketing like Amway? The link just goes to a Google-hosted form.

I think I researched this when it first appeared and "maybe" had a location mixed into the post. But a quick click on the "apply now" says that it is an employment agency.  Other than that no details. So guessing it isn't a great job or the post wouldn't keep appearing LOL.   @animats

16 hours ago, animats said:

This posting keeps appearing. But there's not much info. What does "Vicious Staffing" actually do? Is it an employment agency? Some kind of gig economy thing like Instacart? Multi-level marketing like Amway? The link just goes to a Google-hosted form.

Hi animats, 

Apologies for the confusion, but yes you're on the right track! Part of what we do is to work with in-world locations when they have available positions.  Businesses will come looking for assistance to fill certain roles, and we try to find a right fit through our applicant pool. Secondly, we also assist businesses in building a presence in-world and through social media. We take on a variety of projects depending on the company's need. Our team will support businesses in anything from event management to website design and social media visibility. Basically, we take on a lot of the extra work that takes a business to the next level when building something successful in-world. 

I hope this answers some of your questions. We will definitely take your comment under consideration as we are currently revamping. If you have any other questions, please let me know.

16 hours ago, Chic Aeon said:

I think I researched this when it first appeared and "maybe" had a location mixed into the post. But a quick click on the "apply now" says that it is an employment agency.  Other than that no details. So guessing it isn't a great job or the post wouldn't keep appearing LOL.   @animats

Hi Chic,

We are currently revamping our applications, but I'm sorry for the confusion. We tend to post every few days because we are looking for various roles often. I'm sure you've seen a few different versions of our posts as we build our team. At the time of this post, we were searching for Sales Coordinators that would assist in getting our name out to businesses in-world that are looking for assistance. We've just officially launched and believe we can help many places, but we are still adding to our team and that is why you are generally seeing a post from us often. We will be sure to add more detail to future posts! Thanks for the feedback. If you have any other questions, please let me know.

• Thanks 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1334 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.