Help! I don't look at people any more! :(

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1362 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

For some time now I can't seem to look directly at anyone - my eyes just stay static....staring straight ahead. I've searched through forums, but everything relating to the topic seems to discuss the 'Look at' functions involving crosshairs and all that. I understand that, and I can get it to work, or not, as I wish. But I can no longer get my eyes to look up at a person's face, for example, or make eye contact - which is such a pity, because there is nothing more powerful, really, than eye contact. I'm not 100% certain, but it seems to have coincided with my conversion to a Catwa bento head. Would that have something to do with it? I know I can direct the eyes through the animation hud, but that seems a very cumbersome business compared to the automatic process before where one only had to centre one's cursor on the person one was talking to.

I also can't seem to remember how to turn my head to face someone without moving my whole body. How complicated it all is!

Edited by NicoleSartre1
spelling errors
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, NicoleSartre1 said:

For some time now I can't seem to look directly at anyone - my eyes just stay static....staring straight ahead. I've searched through forums, but everything relating to the topic seems to discuss the 'Look at' functions involving crosshairs and all that. I understand that, and I can get it to work, or not, as I wish. But I can no longer get my eyes to look up at a person's face, for example, or make eye contact - which is such a pity, because there is nothing more powerful, really, than eye contact. I'm not 100% certain, but it seems to have coincuided with my conversion to a Catwa bento head. Would that have something to do with it? I know I can firect the eyes through the animation hud, but that seems a very cumbersome business compared to the automatic process before where one only had to centre one's cursor on the person one was talking to.

I also can't seem to remember how to turn my head to face someone without moving my whole body. How complicated it all is!

bento heads are different they dont use the default animations that the system heads use.  so they wont always just follow the crosshairs to where you look.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1362 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.