♥ Just for fun! Waht does your RL zodiac sign say about your favourite home themes? ♥

Chloe Bunny

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1365 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Fire = Aries, Leo, Sagittarius. Lavishly furnished house with a summerhouse, swimming pool, BBQ AND a hot tub. If they have a trad, it's a Winchester with add-ons.

Earth = Taurus, Virgo, Capricorn. Has a Victorian or log cabin with extra Mole flowers in the garden. Bought all their furniture that time Apple Fall reduced everything to L$50.

Air = Gemini, Libra, Aquarius. Has ten alts and switches houses daily. Addicted to fairy lights and porch swings.

Water = Cancer, Scorpio, Pisces. Probably lives on a houseboat. Has that 1 prim freebie aquarium and a pool deck from What Next. The Scorpio has added some neon signs.

• Haha 3

5 minutes ago, usagihara said:

Fire = Aries, Leo, Sagittarius. Lavishly furnished house with a summerhouse, swimming pool, BBQ AND a hot tub. If they have a trad, it's a Winchester with add-ons.

Earth = Taurus, Virgo, Capricorn. Has a Victorian or log cabin with extra Mole flowers in the garden. Bought all their furniture that time Apple Fall reduced everything to L$50.

Air = Gemini, Libra, Aquarius. Has ten alts and switches houses daily. Addicted to fairy lights and porch swings.

Water = Cancer, Scorpio, Pisces. Probably lives on a houseboat. Has that 1 prim freebie aquarium and a pool deck from What Next. The Scorpio has added some neon signs.

I've done all of it I think but never a BBQ or a hot tub. 

I did swap my watery houseboat for campers to use the rest of tier for mainland ....

Libra, Capricorn Ascendant, Sagittarius moon. ...Yeah, I used to be into astrology when I was in middle school. My main's in a vintage-as-hell Victorian and my alt's in an empty log house with my cats in a region named after my favourite sad wizard until I figure out what to do with the place.

• Like 1

LOL, Usagihara---my description of all my houses sound like my air side---I have a decent amount of air in my chart, but the elelment I have the most of is water---I have all three water signs and my overall chart has a Pisces "tone":)

I love the boats, but I hate the boats because they are too close, I wanna be left alone, LOL

Edited by Fay Starlight
  • Like 2

52 minutes ago, Artair Glendullen said:

Libra, Capricorn Ascendant, Sagittarius moon. ...Yeah, I used to be into astrology when I was in middle school. My main's in a vintage-as-hell Victorian and my alt's in an empty log house with my cats in a region named after my favourite sad wizard until I figure out what to do with the place.

Yup, vintage-as-hell Victorian is about as Capricorn as you can get. I had a Hardy with velvet couches, lace curtains, Millais paintings on the walls and a kitchen straight out of Downton Abbey. It was sumptuous, but I ran out of prims by the time I got to the dining room. (I squandered about twenty on an antique four-poster bed.)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, usagihara said:

I'm Virgo - My houseboat is the only home that I've managed to mostly finish furnishing/decorating.  My current Traditional is standing empty and I can't make up my mind which style I want.  Only ever owned a Victorian or Log Cabin long enough to get the Creation packs.  Tried a few times with a Trailer, but never "felt" it.  At one point I had 6 alts owning & swapping homes, but I'm currently down to 3 - and I don't bounce around homes very much anymore.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Fay Starlight said:

LOL, Usagihara---my description of all my houses sound like my air side---I have a decent amount of air in my chart, but the elelment I have the most of is water---I have all three water signs and my overall chart has a Pisces "tone":)

I love the boats, but I hate the boats because they are too close, I wanna be left alone, LOL

The key is to get the spot on the end and realize that your neighbor is from April 2019 and hasn’t decorated. People were never around when I’ve been at my houseboats, anyway. I appreciate the need for privacy, though. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Marisa Starbrook said:
2 hours ago, Fay Starlight said:

The key is to get the spot on the end and realize that your neighbor is from April 2019 and hasn’t decorated. People were never around when I’ve been at my houseboats, anyway. I appreciate the need for privacy, though. 

And get a square plot because even though the neighbor houseboat(s) are only a pier away, they just don't feel as close

2 hours ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

And get a square plot because even though the neighbor houseboat(s) are only a pier away, they just don't feel as close

My first houseboat was on a square parcel, but I was surprised at how much I like the more typical arrangement. I usually use the Wallower. On the square plot, I ended up facing my neighbor. Fortunately they never were around, either. 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1365 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.