Help with BOM please

kaufield007

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1369 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

So I have brought the latest Legacy body and the Lelutka 'Skyler' head. I also have head and body skins from Stray Dog as well as BOM hairbases and beards sets from Volkstone. I haven’t chosen eyes yet.

Can’t for the life on me work out how to put it all together.

Wonder if one of you smart people might be willing to talk me through it (happy to pay) or maybe point me to a tutorial?

This post explains how to activate BoM on most major brands of head and body. Skyler is BoM by default, but you will need to activate BoM on the eyes once you've chosen the ones you want. That's covered in the post, too.

From the redeliveries that I've made of my Stray Dog skins (which now include the BoM updates) the creator is using separate tattoo layers for both head and body. So once you've set up your body for BoM you will need to add the Stray Dog Legacy body tattoo layer that you want to wear, then add the Stray Dog Lelutka Evolution head tattoo layer that you want. Once those are on, add your tattoo hairbase and tattoo beard. I'm emphasising the 'add' there, because that's how you work with BoM: adding each layer on top of the other.

When you add mesh clothing into the mix BoM allows you to have two options for hiding parts of your body that might 'poke through'. You can use the alpha HUD (for Legacy that's the Edit HUD) or you can use alpha layers, if your mesh clothing includes them.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1369 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.