Premium land question

BloodyKitty230

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1342 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hey so awhile ago I upgraded to Premium and got land from a very lovely user that was in the 1024sqm requirement by Linden Labs so they won't charge you for nothing more but your premium membership. I sadly do not want said land anymore but don't want to leave it if I won't get my 1024sqm thing back to get a new plot.

If I abandon or sell the land will I get the sqm's back or no?

1 hour ago, BloodyKitty230 said:

Hey so awhile ago I upgraded to Premium and got land from a very lovely user that was in the 1024sqm requirement by Linden Labs so they won't charge you for nothing more but your premium membership. I sadly do not want said land anymore but don't want to leave it if I won't get my 1024sqm thing back to get a new plot.

If I abandon or sell the land will I get the sqm's back or no?

Yes, if you sell the land or abandon it, you then have your 1024 sqm of tier available to use elsewhere. 

You could then buy a new plot from someone else, buy some abandoned land from LL, or get one of the LL made Premium homes.

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Yes, if you sell the land or abandon it, you then have your 1024 sqm of tier available to use elsewhere. 

You could then buy a new plot from someone else, buy some abandoned land from LL, or get one of the LL made Premium homes.

Thank you! I thought I enjoyed the land I got for the premium but I haven't enjoyed it. 

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1342 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.