Women who like good covers

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1317 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

On 7/25/2020 at 9:25 PM, Amina Sopwith said:

Another thing that gives me the "don't know if this is that ASMR thing but either way it's lovely" shivers. Something about the sound of a violin on certain notes.

Such an incredible vitruoso is Lindsey. She should team up with Hillary Klug and Mairead Nesbitt. ❤️ and get it rockin.

• Like 1

Today is the day The Umbrella Academy starts it's second season ,which has been a couple years for me waiting and hoping there would be one..Then finding out the day before yesterday there is one and it's on today! \o/

Anyways, The song they used for the first season was an awesome cover from The Bangles.. which might actually been a cover when they did it also..hehehe

Either way, this is a really good version of the song, Hazy Shade of Winter

On 7/25/2020 at 12:53 PM, Maitimo said:

I'm sure someone is going to post Johnny Cash's "Hurt" but he covered another at around the same time. It didn't become as well-known as Hurt, but again he took U2's original, which is an up-beat and hopeful song, and turned it into another poignant reflection on regret and mortality.

This track is amazing, Matty, and is the cause of me spending much more time on Youtube this week and less time on Second Life/Forums.  It led me down a long and very interesting road. 

Including this. 

I particularly like the extra melancholy plucked strings intro, and the fact I can actually hear the lyrics properly in this version.

• Like 1

I'm not sure if this is a cover or not,but the music sounds familiar..

I really like the song and the group..but I think they broke up or had something go wrong with their record contract.. Either way,there are some really good voices in the group..

3 minutes ago, Ceka Cianci said:

I'm not sure if this is a cover or not,but the music sounds familiar..

I really like the song and the group..but I think they broke up or had something go wrong with their record contract.. Either way,there are some really good voices in the group..

I don't know if that is a cover or not, but they did a fabulous version of this:

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1317 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.