we need to have our adult rp community started in ancient setting,modern lifestyle.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4716 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

GREETINGS DEAR FELLOW SL CITIZENS,

My associate and I have a very quiet huge rp community ADULT land   "DESTENI"   we call it" jebbram community"with egypt babylon.rome,pompei buildings setting, that needs good people like yourself to come and be as a  resident or rp resident or worker..we are desperate to start it as we have little traffic over the year on our various lands we have bought and moved on from..this one we find is the better one we have so far but we havnt much resident  start yet..we spend a hugely on advertising in classifieds and ad boards and high tiers and welcome suggestions please for more traffic.WE love it here in sl and living it seriously with good fun 

We  are searching for amatuer to good sexy dancers and djs that plays the 80's to great modern music for tips, and offer some extra lindens,help and rooms for when workers stay as residents. :matte-motes-sunglasses-3: also welcome slaves for work for queen(me) and owners(me and my associate)  

Features in all the land ..includes monumental ancient buildings, shop/market, 1 harem club and other dance floor areas, adult video, tvs, pools,roman baths, sexy romantic areas, tai chi and meditation, temple, circus maximus, spartan colloseum,pyramid, museum, wedding function room, camel rides, carousel rides and chariot rides,etc....we have roleplays available or choose your own in this ancient setting or just be resident citizen.

Thankyou so much for reading this and may you enjoy sl and your visit to this place!!

jebbekin solo and ramses zanzibar

I want to be hired as a RP. I'm good at it in rl and I'll give the customers a great great time. So if there any opening just call me, i will love to join and earn some $L.

Jeffric509

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4716 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.