Reduced Mokualii 2048m2 land/home/water and road access

softpinklips

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1369 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

REDUCED TO  15,999L

2048 m2 parcel with land capacity 703 on Mature rated Sim.  There remains a lovely house (Bahia Tiki- Aruba House: Beach Tropical Prefab) and some landscaping, dock, and stairs..  This can be returned to original owner. Janus Rhiadra.  I had so many prims even fully furnished I actually had 2 skyboxes above my home.

This beautiful land is not only with access to Sansara and Heterocera, but also has a public road/rez area above and adjacent to the land.

The area is serene and lovely and private.  Tropical vibes.

This is the home that is situated on the parcel:  https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Bahia-Tiki-Aruba-House-Beach-Tropical-Prefab/5541790.  Anything that is currently on the land remains behind for your use including docking, walkway, steps, tropical privacy screens, secret waterfall, some landscaping.  These items are non-transferable; therefore they are not able to be moved from position.  Just return if they are unwanted.

Be sure to walk  all around the exterior and see the dock and the waterfall on the side stair set.  Walk up and explore the road, too.  Inside the home there is a fireplace, warm woods and copper tones.  The windows have gorgeous views.

Please contact me inworld with questions.  I check in once a day and I will get back to you asap.  I will also keep record of serious offers.  But because of the reduction, I will hold out awhile to consider.

Snapshot _ Protected Land, Mokualii (208, 94, 34) - Moderate.png

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1369 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.