looking for Homestead Private Island to rent

Spider Mycron

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1363 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

While I know nothing about the person responding above  and this is in no way meant to be derogatory ---  paying for a month in advance can be a bad move :D.  Some of us have found that out in the past. I know that there are land barons that still have homesteads. I just rented one a couple of weeks ago.   I rent from RGF Estates Inc. and my rate is less than quoted above.  I have rented from them before with very good luck.    Looking in the classifieds is a good move. 

Again, the person responding is most likely very honest and sincere.  But we really never know --- so beware.   

And good luck.  

Hi Chic Aeon,

You bring up a very good point. My land is for rent on a monthly basis because I'm looking for a long term renter who won't change their mind the next week and have me scrambling for the next renter so it goes both ways. If your tier is lower than my above stated  price it is probably because the agency you rent from actually owns a full sim(s) and is able to get a better rate for homestead through LL.

I'm just looking for renter who wants a longer term rental which works out for both of us. I'm online all the time and respond right away so renter will get more personalized help.  I don't think anyone who plans to rip people off would be lurking on the Second Life forums but  like you said beware. The tier rate is comparable to other estates on the market right now and that is all I can offer right now. I wish it could be lower.

Plus they can be added on the estate owners list. Just ask :)

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1363 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.