Offering 20 dollars worth of lindens to whoever can create me a femboy avatar

TwoDeez

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1368 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Long story short im really incompetent when it comes to creating a femboy avatar and im tired of trying to do it so im looking for someone to hire and create me a femboy avatar im content with. very easy money for whoever is good with making avatars which a lot of you are. All i need is example pictures of what you created feel free to pm me them or post it on the thread. You do not need to tell me the parts you used until after i pick you just to secure your payment and make sure your time isnt wasted. now what am i looking for is my posted example. something similar like these will do fine. thank you.

3d7e2c68284ce530a64dd161e3ddf46e.png

6.png.b38171d9c56bbb513b2db3930ee91f4b.png

Edited by TwoDeez
typo

46 minutes ago, Annabell Wandsworth said:

You'll probably get mad at what you see as a stupid question, but look at it this way- it bumps up your post.

Why not buy a slim mesh female avatar and modify it? You can then use whatever head and bits work for you.

Well I wouldnt really know how to do that and itll probably just turn out bad like usual, ill end up spending more money than i wanted to trying to look good rather than just hiring someone to design me an avatar put together with demos that i just need to pay them for after

I can try to put together something if you don't mind it being demos. I don't really own anything for femboys, but I think I'm pretty decent at putting together avatars. I'll show you screenshots when I'm done.

Edited by Un33
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Un33 said:

I can try to put together something if you don't mind it being demos. I don't really own anything for femboys, but I think I'm pretty decent at putting together avatars. I'll show you screenshots when I'm done.

I dont mind demos

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TwoDeez said:

Well I wouldnt really know how to do that and itll probably just turn out bad like usual, ill end up spending more money than i wanted to trying to look good rather than just hiring someone to design me an avatar put together with demos that i just need to pay them for after

No one knows how to do it the first time they try.

Look on Mp and get some demos and try them out.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1368 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.