Looking to hire managers and staff for new BDSM auction house

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1365 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I am finally taking the dive in and creating a BDSM auction place in SL. I need

1 operations manager to create and run the place (L$125/hour plus 3% of overall revenue share, or expected ~L$20k per month) - at least 20 hours a week [must have prior experience with auctions] 

1 marketing manager to to promote the place (L$125/hour plus 3% of overall revenue share, or expected ~L$20k per month) - at least 20 hours a week [must have prior experience with promoting clubs]

2 Asst. Managers to support each manager above (L$75/hour plus 2% of overall revenue share,or ~L$10k per month) - at least 10 hours a week [must have prior experience with running clubs/auctions]

These 4 people have to create and launch the auction place first. Then, I will hire

10 Staff (L$50/hour plus 1% revenue share of revenue they bring in, or ~L$4k per month) - at least 5 hours a week

If interested, contact me at BlackKinghtIomStorm Resident in world.

Hiiii! My name Kitty and I own a staffing and marketing firm. I would love to meet with you and discuss how we could help you get the staff you need. If you would like to me please contact me in world Kitty Vicious (sheka3193) or on Discord Kitty#1673. 

vicious logo final.png

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1365 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.