Jump to content

Anybody want to chat with me?


You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 160 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Recommended Posts

Hey all! I'm looking to make some new friends in SL! I've been in and out of Second Life many times before, but one thing I have yet to do here is establish connections as in the past, it felt like people either had their own thing going on, didn't want talk, etc.

My Interest Include

Anime, watching Wrestling, Video games, art(I don't draw sorry), astronomy and astrology, and also writing (I definitely need some motivation to get me up and writing more). If any any of these things interest you or if you have a similar interest, feel free to reach out via IM or here!

 

Edited by KareenCruxion
Adding more to my thread
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Talligurl said:

Art, I love art. 

Lol! Do you have any specific kind of art you like? I'm into all kinds of art whether that's a fan made piece someone drew or just painting. I used to go to museums a lot and I'd love exploring some art galleries for hours

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, BeautifulXu said:

Astrology! what's your sign?

I'm said to be a Gemini. But after hearing some news from NASA about the constellations recently, I'm not too sure. But I always have gone by being a Gemini.

Edited by KareenCruxion
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/21/2020 at 7:01 PM, KareenCruxion said:

Hey all! I'm looking to make some new friends in SL! I've been in and out of Second Life many times before, but one thing I have yet to do here is establish connections as in the past, it felt like people either had their own thing going on, didn't want talk, etc.

My Interest Include

Anime, watching Wrestling, Video games, art(I don't draw sorry), astronomy and astrology, and also writing (I definitely need some motivation to get me up and writing more). If any any of these things interest you or if you have a similar interest, feel free to reach out via IM or here!

 

And I forgot to mention this, but don't be afraid, I don't bite! In RL I'm not much of good talker, but I think I'm starting to get better little by little thanks to my current time here in SL :D 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/22/2020 at 4:31 AM, KareenCruxion said:

Hey all! I'm looking to make some new friends in SL! I've been in and out of Second Life many times before, but one thing I have yet to do here is establish connections as in the past, it felt like people either had their own thing going on, didn't want talk, etc.

My Interest Include

Anime, watching Wrestling, Video games, art(I don't draw sorry), astronomy and astrology, and also writing (I definitely need some motivation to get me up and writing more). If any any of these things interest you or if you have a similar interest, feel free to reach out via IM or here!

 

Anime!!!! My favourite thing to do! I would love to meet you inworld!

Edited by shiviex
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, kelly754754 said:

what kinds of arts? :D

All kinds of art. I like everything! From painting to pottery. Writing is also an art too, so that should count. I wouldn't say I'm the best artist out there, but I most enjoy looking at works other people create. I used to go to Museums a lot in RL to go to special exhibits & art galleries.

Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, KareenCruxion said:

All kinds of art. I like everything! From painting to pottery. Writing is also an art too, so that should count. I wouldn't say I'm the best artist out there, but I most enjoy looking at works other people create. I used to go to Museums a lot in RL to go to special exhibits & art galleries.

  

I love arts and creativity. Definitely something that help me feel alive. More can be arts than we think. Anything related to creating. Writing for example. 

I like to do photography in SL. One thing to help me express myself.

My interests: arts, science, designs, music, books, create, & fashion.

I will send u an IM.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/25/2020 at 11:05 AM, KareenCruxion said:

All kinds of art. I like everything! From painting to pottery. Writing is also an art too, so that should count. I wouldn't say I'm the best artist out there, but I most enjoy looking at works other people create. I used to go to Museums a lot in RL to go to special exhibits & art galleries.


That's right up in my alley. One of my favourite subreddits is r/artisanVideos, and pottery's one of my favourite crafts. I also sketch/paint IRL, sing, play the piano and sometimes compose too. As for museums, I'm the type who'd prefer a stroll in a museum as opposed to a stroll in a park! Such an art/history nerd. I'd love to meet you in-world!

Edited by MelodicRain
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/30/2020 at 2:27 PM, MelodicRain said:


That's right up in my alley. One of my favourite subreddits is r/artisanVideos, and pottery's one of my favourite crafts. I also sketch/paint IRL, sing, play the piano and sometimes compose too. As for museums, I'm the type who'd prefer a stroll in a museum as opposed to a stroll in a park! Such an art/history nerd. I'd love to meet you in-world!

Hi! @MelodicRain  I would to meet you in world as well! And I'm glad we have a lot in common too:)

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 3 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 160 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...