Animations Frozen for Other Viewers

Cole Evergarden

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1369 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I've noticed a recurring issue with myself or other people. While sitting on an object that is controlling animation, i.e. a couples dancing balls, my avatar will freeze for other people and I'll just start moving around awkwardly in this frozen standing pose. On my screen, everything looks fine, but for others it's showing me just standing there(I can see this on my wife's screen). This hasn't happened only to me, but other people as well. Does anyone know how to correct this issue?

I'm not a guru at any of this, but I think I can provide a little bit more information.

I turned on Animation Info in the Debug menu. I was watching an individual is having the exact problem I am currently. It shows up on her screen that she's dancing. Everyone else is dancing normally, but she'll suddenly freeze and just stand there awkwardly. I compared the list of animations(It shows them just as a bunch of 0's. I don't know why, but then again I'm not a smart person with this stuff.) and there was a specific one that showed a Priority Level 4 that was there while she was dancing then fell off when she stopped. When the next dance came through the cycle(they're using a synchronized dancing hud) it would start her into the dance just fine but after about 20-30 seconds she'll revert back into the frozen posture.

I don't know what all this translates to, I don't know if there's an issue with the communication between the HUD and client, client and SL server or a mix-up of the three, but that's all I can figure out for now.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1369 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.