Hiring Experienced DJs @ The Hideaway 2

Are you an experienced SL DJ looking for a place to call home? Well … come on down to The Hideaway 2!

We are on a moderate sim, with a fun and relaxed atmosphere. Family friendly. All are welcome!

Dj's and Hosts receive 100% of your tips!
After you are hired, a Welcome Package will be sent to you with additional information. 

REQUIREMENTS FOR ALL STAFF:
→   Hideaway 2 must be in your Profile Picks
→   Receive Group Notices & Instant Messages must be on for Hideaway Staff Group

DJ - REQUIREMENTS
→ Adhere to LL Copyright Infringement Policy (Policy will be sent in Welcome Package)
→ The Hideaway plays Open Genre ( No Hard/Thrash Rock)   
→ DJ's are required to have experience.
→ If you have an “intro”, No more than 60 seconds long.  30-40 seconds is ideal.  
→ Microphone Work is appreciated but not a requirement.

Sound like something you are interested in? Come check us out. You can find applications by the front door, or you can message me and I will be happy to send you one.

Hideaway 2

Thank you,

Adori

We have a couple open shifts on 4 - 6 PM, 6 - 8 PM , 8 PM - 10 PM and 10 PM - 12 AM SLT.

The Hideaway 2 has some of the best Hosts in SL. DJs, if you are looking to be a part of a team … come on down!

Wow … response has been great! Thank you for everyone that has dropped by the Hideaway 2 and sent me your applications.  We still have a couple prime spots for DJs 8 - 10 PM and 10 PM - 12 AM SLT.

Come on down and join a great, drama free family!

Are you an experienced SL DJ or Host looking for a place to call home? Well … come on down to The Hideaway 2!

Looking for new team members!

We are on a moderate sim, with a fun and relaxed atmosphere. Family friendly. Drama free. All are welcome!

Dj's and Hosts receive 100% of your tips!

DJs must have experience. 

No hosting experience? Not a problem... If you are friendly and outgoing we will train you.

After you are hired, a Welcome Package will be sent to you with additional information. 

Drop by and grab an application or hit me up here on the Forums or inworld.  [http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Identity/47/6/19 Hideaway 2]