Any recommendations for Physics?

SamSaguratsuki

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1362 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Other than the Physics Layer there are HUDs. Birth makes several that do different things we should not talk about in this part of the forum. Jiggle is a part of all of them.

The HUDs all require you click. The Physics Layer is automatic and can be adjusted in the layer and in preferences.

Hey there, if you are using firestorm viewer you can open your inventory and at the bottom left above the received items next to the cogwheel icon there is a plus,

you click on that ,

then new clothes,

then new physics

and it should create a new item in your inventory named new physics,

you wear it and then after you are wearing it you can right click on it and select edit,

it will open a new window with a lot of options where you can adjust all the jiggly parts you want.

I have used firestorm mostly and i don't know how the default viewer can make a new physics item for you to use but hopefully it will have a similar way

(perhaps right clicking in the inventory and trying to find if you can do the same as clicking on the plus)

hope this helps

On 7/21/2020 at 12:56 PM, SamSaguratsuki said:

Queston: Does anyone have any good recommendations for body physics? I'm looking for something that jiggles different parts of the body when doing actions. Thanks

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Kadins-Physics-Layers-Ver-20/2298354

I've tried A LOT of different physics and these are by far, the best I've found.  From extremely subtle to a lot of movement for those more 'athletic' activitives.

On 7/26/2020 at 8:40 AM, hexnut said:

Hey there, if you are using firestorm viewer you can open your inventory and at the bottom left above the received items next to the cogwheel icon there is a plus,

you click on that ,

then new clothes,

then new physics

and it should create a new item in your inventory named new physics,

you wear it and then after you are wearing it you can right click on it and select edit,

it will open a new window with a lot of options where you can adjust all the jiggly parts you want.

I have used firestorm mostly and i don't know how the default viewer can make a new physics item for you to use but hopefully it will have a similar way

(perhaps right clicking in the inventory and trying to find if you can do the same as clicking on the plus)

hope this helps

Body physics is a Linden Lab feature not a FS feature so yes you can do this in any viewer since their all based on the LL viewer.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1362 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.