Best Interactive and realistic pet in SL?

MissV82

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1372 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello Everyone :)

I have seen old posts about pets in SL. I thought I would start a new one and see what everyone's favorite pet in SL is. I have owned KittyCatS before and am looking for something a little more interactive. 

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated! 

Either cat or dog is fine with me. 

• Like 1

I'm not sure how interactive they are but I've seen the dogs from Rezz Room and they look amazing. The animations are so realistic (especially the Labrador, which is a breed I'm very familiar with in RL).

• Like 1

Perhaps the same level of interaction as KittyCats: Jian. All sorts of pets with various functions, like a decorative "sleeping" version, a companion to attach to yourself and a walker who strolls around on your land. The cats look kinda cartoonish to me, but some of the dogs and other critters are lovely.

Rezz Room is quite on the pricy side with L$ 800ish per animesh pet, but they look amazing. Also not much more interaction than KittyCats... but their mighty warrior kitten is too cute.

There is also a brand which offers full training for their pets. I think it's dogs only and I totally cannot recall the name.

If you want a lot more freedom in terms of interaction: get a pet avatar for an alt and keep that account online. 😉

Edited by Lillith Hapmouche
  • Like 1

TomatoPark has some interactive animals.  I have a couple of their dogs and they are similar to Jian in that they come with a version you rez that runs around your land and another version that will wander with you.  Also, like Jian, they don't need to be fed - though you can feed them, if you want.  They aren't near as expensive as Rezz Room - at least not the few I've picked up.  

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Lillith Hapmouche said:

Rezz Room is quite on the pricy side with L$ 800ish per animesh pet, but they look amazing. Also not much more interaction than KittyCats... but their mighty warrior kitten is too cute.

My friends gifted me a yorkshire terrier from Rez Room the other day to cheer me up after rl doggy (not a yorkshire terrier) had to go to sleep .  He is the most adorable thing.  

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1372 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.