head - is this a real thing on MP i can buy??

Sandra8675

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1319 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hard to tell which head it is based on a front-on view like in the pic, but my guess is it's the Paws head rather than the Canis, which has a more pointy muzzle. Worth noting that when you buy a skin for these furry mods, the skin usually has appliers for only one head, and it will tell you which head you need to buy.  Likely you'll also need to buy separate foot-paws and again the skin seller will tell you which ones are compatible. The extras, like ears and tail, will usually be included with the skin. A complete avatar, with all the parts you need, will usually cost something in the region of L$800 to $1200 (not including a human mesh body, which is optional in most cases).

I agree with the others that contacting the photographer is your best bet. It really is a lovely avatar.

• 3 weeks later...

UPDATE...  Thanks to everyone again for the info...  I really like the dog head with the human body.  I think I would go for paws on the feet for a look.  I've never had a desire to create an avi like this before.  But...  I'm really into it now.  My bf in sl did contact the photographer for me.  and...  she was not willing to give info on the dog head which is what I was most interested in.  With everyones suggestions on here though I think I got this!  smile!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1319 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.