Avatar, she apparently think it's funny to control the bed. How do I report this to Linden?

lolalarson

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4717 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Encountered a problem with "@@@", I do feel she does this a lot to others who do not realize she is going to other couples and controlling the bed with another female. How do I report this abuse? I have copied and paste my chat room with her ***

la Vass a mater De UN palazzo (going to kill a first scene)

Please let me know what I need to do. Thank you

3 answers to this question

If you have a complaint about the actions of another avatar in SL, you may file an Abuse Report with Linden Labs. Be sure that your report includes any documented evidence (photos, chat or IM logs...) that you may have to help them investigate.  LL will generally not intervene in disputes between residents. If your complaint involves a violation of LL's TOS, however, they will investigate and take appropriate action.

For now, I recommend that you edit this thread to remove the name of the person you are having trouble with. This is a public forum.

Hi, if the bed belongs to you, most of them have an option to limit menu access to the owner or group members.

If the bed belongs to a club or other "public" space, let the place's owner know about the problem, and they can decide how they want their furniture to be used. They might choose to talk to the person who is interfering, ban them, or allow it. It is their decision.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4717 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.