I can't get age veryfied... I've tried everything my passport and my Personal Number.

Lexie Primswitch

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4722 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Hi, I'm Lexie Primswitch, I'm 19 in rl and I want to get age veryfied and I can't. I tried my passport number, my Personal number and stuff and it keeps failing! Over and over again and I'm writing everything correctly but it does not work. 

I can't send a tiket and do it manual because... you have to be a premium member to do that and I don't have a credit card.... and I don't even work! I'm about to graduate and I depend on my parents and they will never give me 9 dollars for this. 

What can I do? Please... help me :)

2 answers to this question

Hello Lexie. If you joined SL being under 18 and you turned in 18 after the system can't recognize you as an adult. Also it is necessary as i guess you already know that your informations must to get crosschecked against pre-existing databases of public record to verify that you are of legal age. If you can't be a premium member to try to verify your age manually the only solution is to call, fax or mail them. If you live in US it is no costly.

Phone:   (415) 243-9000
Fax:        (415) 243-9045
Email:   support@secondlife.com

Good luck.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4722 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.